1UZ-FE ECU Information wanted

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Gingersmurf

Hey guys, just getting into the Lexus family here with my 1uz.

I've pulled the motor, wiring, and ECU from my LS400. Now ive seen a ton of articles on wiring and pinouts for these motors, but nothing is matching up to what I have. I'm pretty savvy with wiring normally, but I can't for the life of me get any solid information.

My ECU is Part# 89661-50042 which is the 26p 16p 22p 26p style. From what i have read this is a 09/1990-08/1992 W(TRACTION CONTROL)

The engine harness hasn't been touched, it was pulled out with the engine, so most of that shouldn't need touched, but the three white body harness plugs are what I need to wire in. Im guessing alot of it is for the auto trans control, signals to the cluster, traction control, etc.

Any help would be appreciated here, wiring is my last step to get the car going!
~Smurf

20190309_170440.jpg

CartuneNZ is the channel.

Wow that video was actually incredibly helpful on wiring up the engine. That video cleared up alot of the questions I had about the engine harness.
Now i'm stuck with the body harness, I have everything labelled according to THIS diagram. The thing I am now wondering is what of all this is needed/not? I plan to run a check engine light, but I don't need any of the indicator stuff since it will be manual swapped. I have been told that these engines run best when you tell the engine it is in 2nd gear? Not sure how much truth is there. If you could give me a bit of insight into how to actually start this engine, that would be amazing.

Thats about where my free info ends sorry. In the past i got asked so much it drive me crazy, well nearly, so i wrote wiring instructions which I sell. They are the combined knowledge from 15 years of wiring and working on uz engines. All of my customers find them very helpful. I even sell to auto sparkies. Cheers.

Hey Gingersmurf.
Like the man Gloverman said, he is the MAN.
If you pay him to get/tell/do what you want it WILL be right. No forum BS, but the right stuff. So it will end up being cheaper in the long run and you get your car on the road quicker.
Worth the $$.

Yes. Like the Crown ECT diagram that's been up for years showing the "VSS" input as Vehicle Speed Sensor. It is actually the Vehicle Steering Sensor input from the steering column steering angle sensor.