Parts 1UZ built motor

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

TTLex

Im parting out my twin turbo GS400, the drivetrain is going first. The motor has less than 3k miles on it, and runs perfectly. I will post a video up of it running in the next few days. If you are thinking about building your motor, here is an opprtunity to get a built motor for the price you would pay for parts (probably less).

Here is what you are getting:

Motor was built from the ground up by SRT (Swift Racing Technologies)fully built and balanced 1UZ motor with less than 3k miles on it.

specs on the motor:
_ 750 cc/min. Fuel Injectors
_ NGK Platinum Race Plugs
_ Ross Forged Pistons 8:5.1
_ Cunningham Forged Rods
_ Toyota Forged Crank
_ SRT Ported and Polished Heads
_ Titanium valve springs / Retainers / Seats
_ ARP Hardware
_ Accufab 85mm throttle-body
_ Chrome plated manifold, timing gear covers, and valve covers

I am selling for $3,500

Here is a pic of the set up. Its still in my car, and will be removed within a week and shipped after selling either the motor or the twin turbo kit.

See my other FS threads, Im selling the twin turbo kit, the motor, V160 adapters and clutch, flywheel
lexuspics014.jpg

Time to move on...thats all. I was trying to sell the car complete, but the amount of money im looking for in this economy seems to not be working out for me. Therefore I decided to sell of the high dollar items then part out from there. Possibly pop a stock motor and tranny back in and sell the car stock. It sucks, as it took me 5 years to get this car where I want it, but I guess its all part of the game.

Moving on - yep, a bunch of us can sympathise with that!

It looks like a very nice build for a killer price. Which engine management setup were you using?

Could you post compression & leakdown figures, time/miles on engine, etc.?

Using any oil?

Im running the Haltech E11

It doesnt burn oil, i will try to get a compression test done this week sometime. I was thinking about doing it prior to posting, so you are giving me the incentive to get off my ass and get it done!

Im also going to get a video of the car running up soon as well

If you're going to do compression, please consider doing a leakdown as well - it's as or more useful to most of us than the compression figures :)

Just wondering, is that Accufab 85mm throttle-body a direct bolt-on, or does it require an adapter? Are you using drive-by-wire, or a traditional throttle cable? Thanks...

It did sell, Christopher W bought it from me and has paid for it. I pulled it and its on a skid ready to ship. Unfortunately something has come up for Christopher, and he asked if I had anyone interested in the motor that he could sell it to. In a nut shell, this motor now belongs to Christopher, he wants to sell it now due to unforeseen circumstance. Im just trying to help him out rather than ship it to him, just for him to ship it to someone else.

ah OK. In that case i'm still keen but can't find a freight company to touch from this end :( If there's one that will send from that end we could be in business?

Yep, it's mine. I thank TTLex for helping out. I made a change in build direction and like TTLex said no sense in shipping it to me to just ship to someone else.

I had to do a lot of thinking before letting this one go. I think this engine is a little over the top for a rock crawler 4Runner.

If I hadn't been about finished with my RX7 20b project this engine with a blower would be awesome in it.

Someone is going to get a really sweet engine for a very reasonable price.

Thanks again TTLex!

If a new buyer doesn't show up then I will take delivery and find some other vehicle for it..

New buyer has paid a deposit and the engine is heading for a slow boat ride to Australia.

And I am off to buy a GM L92 engine and a 6L80E transmission for my 1987 4Runner. Maybe not as cool but it's freakin cool!!

Thanks TTLex for working with me on this..

Hey TT,
I finally installed this thing but on start up it had a weird valve train 'rattle' and while I was figuring out this noise the engine has failed. Any thoughts?

Justen, looks like he hasn't been on here since January of 2012. Try PM'ing him - he'll probably get an email notice that he has a PM on the forum.