1uz bmw e34 5-series in the works

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

speedsex

Well I have done many swap for other people so time to do one for myself. This will have to be a quick conversion as I'm only shutting down the shop for a week to get it done. The other goal is to keep the cost under $2k , I'll do a price break down once it is done.

The plan as of now is a ls400 motor and auto trans , a pair of tundra headers backwards with a pair of sr20det turbo's , ca18det 370cc injectors, apexi safc , hks vpc , and a ton of piping .

As for the chassis , I have to deal with a box steering box that will be in the way and find a smaller brake boost and master , more then likely they will come from a civic , I want the motor close to the fire wall. Mounts and cross member will be a piece of cake same with the wiring , drive shaft will get sent out , every thing else will be custom. Also all factory gauge's will work , speedo, tach, oil light , charge light. water temp , and cel. I don't think traction control will do much good so I will leave that for when i have more time. The plus is the car came factory with a 4.10 lsd carrier so it should be a hand full even on 7 psi.

I will post some pic's over the next few day's here is a pic of the motor setup and one of the car, The 240sx now has the 1jz.

Thanks Donnie

Attachments

• P1000148.jpg
    P1000148.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 52
  • e34 bmw.jpg
    e34 bmw.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 54
What a pain this steering box has been , so out it goes , same with the abs. Monday I'll be at pick and pull seeking a rack and pinion and proportioning valve. The motor mounts are done , they were almost too easy but the steering is making up for it. I'll post some pic's tomorrow , the motor is coming back out ,figured I may as well paint the engine bay since it's pretty much empty.