1uz blow out sale, everything $50 bucks

Hadmatt54

1UZ parts

I've got a Japanese spec 1UZ with the hydraulic fan which I want to change. Do you still have the front assembly with the fan belt idler pulley attached? If so, I'd be interested in taking it off of your hands. Shipped to 04619.
Thanks.

Attachments

gte

I'll have to check, I'm not sure what shipping would be to Canada

I've got a Japanese spec 1UZ with the hydraulic fan which I want to change. Do you still have the front assembly with the fan belt idler pulley attached? If so, I'd be interested in taking it off of your hands. Shipped to 04619.
Thanks.

gte

I'll check on the sump and such, it's been a while since I've seen the old girl :p

I have no problem doing a shipping deal if it works out and all

Hey I would be keen on the heads if available... maybe we can work out shipping together?

gte

Ok, so before I go up there, people want pics of the :

Upper and lower oil pan (sump inside)
Heads
Front of the motor

Anything else?

4000GT

Price would be handy too including shipping, then we can work out if its viable... thanks a lot! PM if you like.

91_4x4runner

If e-solver decides he doesn't want the heads, I'd like to purchase them along with the spark plug covers (if available). Thanks, Eric.

jerbear

Hi
I need a water inlet/outlet. The motor I purchased for a future swap has a broken one. I have circled it in the attached picture.
Thanks
Jerry

dyno99

harmonic balancer

hey bud i need harmonic balancer and intache manifold how mutch and where are you situated thanks