1uz bellhousing bolt pattern CAD

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

striker

Hey all,

I'm looking for a CAD or Solidworks file, of the 1uzfe's rear mounting flange.

I allready have one of a G50 box but need the other side to make up the drawing and have an adaptorplate machined.

I hope someone will be able to help me out.

grtz Thomas

Hey all,

Al: that probably would not be of much help, but thanx for the offer!
I can measure it up myself on a digital prototyping rig. but that's not needed if a cad file is availeble.

grtz Thomas

David you've got PM

Thomas,
What version of Solidworks do you have ? Let me know. I have parts files in v2001 and v2006. You will have to measure and add the 2 lower sump bolts.
Dimensions from TRD-USA drawings for installation of Grand-Am engine.

Erol

Hey Erol,

the latest version, so the V2006 would be best.

can you perhaps send it to my private e-mail adres or point to a download.

also for David my e-mail adres is : thomas.rouw ad gmail dot com
just type it in as a normal email adres,
The last time i put it on a forum the normal way it kept me busy deleting spam for half a year

Thank you very much.

had contact with the guy who made the drawing for the G50 and he did the measuring by hand, he's apperently got input shaft issues, so when I get my box it'll be getting the cnc prototyping probe treatment files will be availeble to you both offcourse.

best regards Thomas

had contact with the guy who made the drawing for the G50 and he did the measuring by hand, he's apperently got input shaft issues, so when I get my box it'll be getting the cnc prototyping probe treatment files will be availeble to you both offcourse.

best regards Thomas

Thomas - very interested in that G50 CAD file also!

Here is the 1uzfe CAD drawing I sent to Thomas.

1UZFE.jpg

My engine builder is building an ACCURATE GM transmission (TH400 and other similar bolt pattern transmission) adaptor plate for the UZFE. It should be available very soon. Remember this is done by a professsional. So precision is very important.

Here is the 1uzfe CAD drawing I sent to Thomas.

1UZFE.jpg

My engine builder is building an ACCURATE GM transmission (TH400 and other similar bolt pattern transmission) adaptor plate for the UZFE. It should be available very soon. Remember this is done by a professsional. So precision is very important.

Just curious if there is any reason you guys are adapting the GM bell to the 1uz? I am going to use an adapter for the lexus auto tranny bell to the gm th400. I have one in my hands and then all I need is a hybrid TC and I am done. The drawback is that the gm bell needs to be machined off but that is not a big deal. Just curious if there are any benefits to not using the toyota bellhousing adapted to whatever tranny??

I have read that before but still do not see the reasons for using the gm bell. Have you fit the th400 with the stock bell in a lexus. My understanding is that it will not fit without a lot of hacking due to it's size. I have not seen a th400 with the stock bell put in any toyota or lexus. I have heard of one but once again major hacking and banging on the lexus body with marginal results. If you have done this then please let me know and pics would be great. Otherwise I think there will be major fitment issues but I love to be proven wrong.

p.s shoot me a pm on pricing for the levy 400 tc. I am looking for one now.

Actually this plate will work on T5 and T56 also. We are working on the alignment making sure its 100% align. Most TH400 doesn't have bellhousing so its alot harder to change it.

The TC is useless unless it comes with the plate. Give us few weeks.

if this works for the t-56 let me know trying to decide on to swap the motor and trans to the ls2-t-56 or just swap the trans. its looking almost to be cheaper to swap motor and all.

1uzfe-th400 trans adaptor

hey guys i am looking for someone who has made a adaptor plate for a 1uzfe to th400 gm trans preferibly on a cad program beacuse of the accuratcy, could any one help me with a program or cad drawing so i can get one locally water cut.

Thanks for your help guys

Regards

darryl

[email protected]

hey guys i am looking for someone who has made a adaptor plate for a 1uzfe to th400 gm trans preferibly on a cad program beacuse of the accuratcy, could any one help me with a program or cad drawing so i can get one locally water cut.

Thanks for your help guys

Regards

darryl

[email protected]
Same here if there's any chance...

Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_2274.JPG
    IMG_2274.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 51
1uzfe hole pattern cad and DXF

Hi guys
I haven't got the th400 pattern but here is the 1uzfe one to get you started..
The holes at 90 degrees are ones at the bottom of the bell housing so you are looking down at the face of bell housing (remember to rotate the right way round when you set up the other side) (the holes aren't the same on each side)

Cheers Craig Young

Just send me an e-mail and i will send to you...