1uz auto bellhousing bolt Pattern

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

V8hilux

Hi guys!

Firstly would like to appoligze to V8 Hilux for Appearing to steal his name! SORRY!

Next, Does anyone have a cad drawing of the gearbox side of the 1uz Auto Bell housing?

Thanks, Luke.

i would like to know this too mate,

if i have no luck then i will have to do the measurements myself, id be more than hapy to share

Hi mate, i am trying to mate the 1uz bellhousing to a W58. If you can help out then that would be fantastic and save me alot of measuring.

Many thanks

Sorry, no W58. What I can do is give you a drawing over the holes against the bellhousing. Let me know what format you want the drawings in, I have SolidWorks and Autocad.

Attachments

• riley_pix_017.jpg
    riley_pix_017.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 18
thanks mate,

Solid works is fine.

very much apreciated. Once i have completed my adaptor i will send you the W58 pattern

i have made up a wooden template at the moment so that i can get the engine and box test fitted. once i am happy i will make it up in aluminium and produce some drawings. however the 1uz bellhousing is tricky to use an adaptor plate with as it has no dowls and uses the centre machined bore (large hole) to locate the box accuratly.

i will be machining the larger lower two holes and use hollow dowls (1/2") with an M10 bolt through the middle.

Ill post an update soon