1uz and r154 flange cad files

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
You arent being specific.

Tranny side or engine side?

In terms of relocations....thats hardly under your control. You do new engine mounts, tranny mounts or both.

Attachments

• PIC00413-resized.JPG
    PIC00413-resized.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 449
  • PIC00414-resized.JPG
    PIC00414-resized.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 434
i think what is meant is that has anyone got a DXF file (or similar) from EITHER side and where the shaft centreline is so we can match the two and make an adaptor plate...or if someone has already had one made and saved the DXF file would they mind posting it for the wider communtiy...?

i think what is meant is that has anyone got a DXF file (or similar) from EITHER side and where the shaft centreline is so we can match the two and make an adaptor plate...or if someone has already had one made and saved the DXF file would they mind posting it for the wider communtiy...?

but contemplating i would have said tranny side as to use the stock 1UZ bellhousing with a throwout bearing?

or engine side so a stock supra bellhousing can be used.

either or, becuase people are going to want either one.

specifics

You arent being specific.

Tranny side or engine side?

In terms of relocations....thats hardly under your control. You do new engine mounts, tranny mounts or both.

I said "flange", which i have seen interpreted in our circles as the finish side of the bell, rather that the primary side. I'm looking for someone who has the flange side of the bell on both the iuz bell and r150/151 bell.
Of course getting the primary or bottom or mount side or tranny end of the bells, for the r and iuz tranny, that could work too..IN CAD...