1ur ecu tune?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Stopdrpnro

Just found the tuning options that are available for the 3uz. As the owner of an 04 ls430 and a 09 ls600 this is super exciting even though late. Are there any options for tuning the 1ur engines and what are the expected gains if any? My ls600 has the isf motor+electric motor +ecvt any thoughts on tuning that beast?? Thanks In advance

I remapped hundreds of 3UZ locally before offering the service to foreign customers
1UR is the same story
The only problem is that they are few
So currently I only service my local customers

I remapped hundreds of 3UZ locally before offering the service to foreign customers
1UR is the same story
The 1/2/3 UR are pretty well tuned. How much more hp are you able to get??? Any other tweaks?? Thanks

Indeed. Just like, surprise, any other engine. For peak power/torque, fuel economy and emissions. And reliablility. All at once. First thing that can be done here is to completely ignore emissions part, reduce reliablilty margin, and disable everything related to smooth power delivery. Peak figures are indeed about maximum that can be achieved with stock intake, headers and cams.

Just found the tuning options that are available for the 3uz. As the owner of an 04 ls430 and a 09 ls600 this is super exciting even though late. Are there any options for tuning the 1ur engines and what are the expected gains if any? My ls600 has the isf motor+electric motor +ecvt any thoughts on tuning that beast?? Thanks In advance
I have a 99 GS 400. I am looking for a tune or chip to change the shift points and the rev limiter. My 99 corvette I did my self with a diablo hand held programmer. Changing the rev limiter from 6500, to 7500, also the shift from 6400 rpm to 7400 rpm. That along set my vette on fire. So I changed the rear differential from 268 to 342, and put a cold ram air breather , also using the diablo programmer to set the change including the shift points, speedometer ect. It truly set the old vett on fire. Please point my in the right direction. Thank you all and God bless.

1UR is the same story
I'm out of Columbia SC. Can you point me in the right direction please Sir. I will come to you directly if possible . Thank you.

Not possible. Stock 1UZ ECU is not reprogrammable period.
Thank you for clearing this up for me. I'm an old school 54 now, im not up to date with this 99 GS 400 I'm enjoying. I actually have been Drag Racing since 1983 on and off here in the Carolinas. I'm 54 now and I still enjoy foot break/no box Racing. I went to Orangeburg Drag drag strip and won 3 rounds, lost 4th with a breakout. The old GS leaves good , runs consist 9.26 to 9.28 depending on the air. So the next day i went to Bowman drag strip , entered the gambler's race and won. I was lucky, but also having Great reaction times. .003 best , .028 worst on a 9.26 dail in. I'm excited as Shady Side drag way has a 2 day event this weekend.