1GZ-FE bellhouse pattern

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Arnout

anyone have that 1GZ-FE bellhouse pattern in CAD / DXF or something?
Alternatively if you have an automatic bellhouse pattern I can read it in. Thinking of making an adapter plate for it!

It's the same pattern as the 1uz bellhousing. or any other toyota automatic bellhousing. they're all the same. it's the asin 6 bolt automatic pattern that they use for everything. even volvo's use this same pattern. Also 1uz adaptors will work on the 1gz. So not a lot of point reinventing the wheel.

Do you have a 1gz bellhousing? I have one that I was planning on mesuring up by hand before I mount up my R154 so that I have the pattern for future use without having to pull the engine. It would just be a hand drawn pattern with the x,y positions of the holes with the input shaft as zero. I have full versions of master cam from 9 to X3 with solids and art to vector but not the time to sit and learn how to draw in it. I can generate tool paths and port to a machine but I never learned how to draw the parts. I can send you a copy and you can check it against your bellhousing.

I posted a pic of the file with dimensions on this forum awhile back. You might want to go troll thru my old posts to find it. otherwise I can post a file for you guy later. I got all the numbers using a cmm. also if you wan I can teach you basic drawing in mastercam 9-x6 thru skype. I've been using it for about 15 years now. I started back on version 6.

Last edited:
That would be ausome! CMM beats calipers any day. I need to figure out skype and get X3 reinstalled and set up but that would be a big help. If you want a copy of my master cam X3 PM me. Its the FULL version with everything, all the posts, art to vector, solids, all the file converters, no dongle required. I was the IT guy at my last shop and got a full master copy from our master cam sales rep to use to test for hardware and software conflicts in the new computers I was building.

That would be ausome! CMM beats calipers any day. I need to figure out skype and get X3 reinstalled and set up but that would be a big help. If you want a copy of my master cam X3 PM me. Its the FULL version with everything, all the posts, art to vector, solids, all the file converters, no dongle required. I was the IT guy at my last shop and got a full master copy from our master cam sales rep to use to test for hardware and software conflicts in the new computers I was building.

hey what ever happened to doing this?

just noticed you are in norcal. Do you have the 1gz?
I'm in SF
Not yet but I will probably get one as soon as I find out what it takes to connect one to a manual transmission. Another question, is the flexplate bolt pattern the same between the 2 engines?

Last edited:
I'm in tracy and as you've probably noticed I make transmission adaptors.
I'll pm you my phone number and we can talk about getting a manual behind the GZ.

Also, I know of a guy on here that had one already bolted up to a r154 and was selling it. His user name is sniper. But he pretty much never comes on here anymore. But, I still have his e-mail.