1fz-fe

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
What do you want one of them for? 80 series have the same but they are a bit better because toyota tried playing with something on the air intake I think it was and on paper they have more go but they don`t. Plus one out of a 80 will be cheaper then out of a 100 series even they they both had the same ks.

You do know they are a very thursty motor, I have a 80 series with one and its shocking on fuel.

upcoming project for a friend of mine. so a petrol 80 series will be cheaper than a 100 series...? that's great info - thanks!

anyone know specs on the engine? - i'm aware of torque / power / bore-stroke figures but things like if they are 6 bolt mains too etc...? i heard they were.

they're thirsty on fuel coz cruisers weigh over 2 tonnes and aren't geared for the bush!

If I`m towing my lux it take 28lts per 100kms.
If empty it takes about 17lts per 100kms.

Both of them are freeway cruising at 110kms per hr.
Haven`t been in the bush long enough in it yet to give a true figure but with the small amount I have done in it I think its about the same as freeway running empty.

The 80 series one will only be cheaper because they are a bit older and not the current model cruiser.