Parts 1996 sc400 part out

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Thats actually the kit im going with. From what I was told you dont even need an FMU to run 7psi. Though it is recommended to upgrade to a walbro which I have sittin on the shelf in front of me.

I'm going to run 7psi for the summer and over the next winter I'm going to tear it down and put the head gasket in along with some fuel upgrades. If the funds allow i will also build the auto tranny.
The FMU is the insurance for your engine at low boost. You already pay $2000 for the kit, why would you save $150 with the big risk of damaging the engine. In my experience as playing around with turbos for years, the FMU is a must along with the high pressure high flow fuel pump, usually is 255 hp-lph. The FMU increases the fuel pressure, while the upgraded fuel pump can handle that much pressure. Plus, installing the FMU is a piece of cake.

In 1 occasion, I took out the FMU and tried to tune the bigger injectors with the SAFC at only 9 psi and you know what, I made a hole in the piston. After that, I'm always careful when having the proper fuel for the turbo system. This doesn't mean the FMU is needed when tuning the bigger injectors with the fuel controller. It's just my bad tuning...LOL. But you get my point.

Here are some shots of the engines, Everything from these MUST GO!!!!! 96 1uz from a SC400 and a 94 from an LS400!

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

Attachments

• lx1b.jpg
    lx1b.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 83
Curry, do you have an idle air control valve to sell? Preferably the whole assembly that bolts up to the manifold, along with a connector & pigtail if possible?

Price shipped to 77381? You can PM me if you prefer.

Thanks

Any pics of where its located? Its not the one thats located in front the lexus symbol on the motor right?

That's the one; here's a cr*ppy illustration from the TIS. In here it's labeled as the ISC valve (Idle Speed Control)

passenger side door latch assembly for sc400

Curry,
I am looking for a passenger side Door latch assembly for a 99 SC400. The latch assembly with the connecting rod to the outside door handle.
please call at 925 422 9281 if you or anyone you know has this item. Go Lexus !:15: I think the 96 will work. Do you know for sure ?

Tony