Parts 1996 sc400 part out

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

curry

Ok guys,

As you know my car was recently totaled. I decided to part it out.

aliga (gazi) and rising_sun (todd) can vouch for me from club lexus

If you need specific shots of the interior or a certain part, post the request and ill post the pic or pm you the link.

If I respond slow please bear with me.

I don't have fogs. I dont have a black interior.

PICTURES- CLICK HERE

Details on the car:

1996 SC400 - Clean title - 182 k Miles - Tan Interior - All electronics WORK!

The car still runs great lol... Its just smashed up in the back is all.

Available: (There is more so post your requests)

Door Handle - $40 Shipped - Each (Outside)
Door Latch - $50 Shipped - Each
Door Lock Actuator - $80 Shipped - Each (With linkages $110)
Door Hinges - $70 Shipped - Each
Door Panels - $150 Shipped

Driver Fender - $180 Shipped

Steering Wheel - $70 Shipped (No Air bag) $120 with air bag

Carpet - $115 Shipped
Rear Floor Mats - $50 - Shipped
Front Seats - $240 Local pickup only
Rear seats - $200 Local pick up only

Hood Hinges - $60 Shipped

Sunroof Assembly - $300 (Including Glass)
Sunroof glass - $100

MAF - $100 Shipped
Coolant Reservior - $50 Shipped (No sensor)

Headlights - $230 Shipped or $115 each shipped

Gas Door - $45 Shipped

Window Regulator - $70 Shipped - Each

Nak 12 Disc Changer with mag - $160 Shipped
Nak Headunit - $80 Shipped
Radio Trim piece - $60 Shipped

Fender Liner - $50 Shipped - Each
Jack Setup - $40 Shipped

Sold:

Front Bumper
Front Bumper Aluminum Support
Door Panels
Cluster
Ignition Trim
Passenger Fender
LS400 Fan Bracket + Pulley
Coolant Reservoir Sensor
ABS Fuse
High Beams
Climate Control (for now)
Both cupholders
Cat Converters
Ebrake Boot
Front pair of floor mats

Pics:

Before:

IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

After:

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

inside11.jpg

The motor + trans is also for sale. Im asking 300 for both pieces. Without the harness, ecu, maf and ingniters.

If you're local you can pick up whenever you want. Im in Jamaica, NY 11432

If you need it shipped give me your address with zip and let me know if its business or residential and I will get back to you.

If I don't get a buyer in the next few days I will take it apart. Ill keep you posted.

I was wondering if you still have the bellhousing available? And if you were selling the wiring harness, ecu, igniters and maf? Let me know.

Tim

I dont have the bell housing anymore or the harness.

I have the igniters, MAF and ECU. All working.

$260 shipped for all of it. + 3% if paying with paypal.

Curry,

Do you still have the steering wheel (without airbag), and the hand brake bag cover for sale? I hope they have no tear or wear signs. Can you take a few detailed pictures of them?

Are you looking to get a new SC400 and turbocharge it? I hope you'll have some $$ after the Insurance pay for your medical and property bill. :biggrin:

Hey steve,

I've got a tan steering wheel. Condition is pretty ok. Ill try to get some more detailed shots of it. For now I have this
Steering_wheel.jpg

I don't have the ebrake boot.

My insurance only covered medical so I had to sell every last bit and piece of the car to help recoupe some funds for the new car.

I picked up a 93' sc300 this time. I really don't have the time anymore to work on a 400. You can see the build up thread on the Club Lexus forums.

We already did rims, springs, new leather skins for the seats, SAFCII installation and a full tune up on the 300. I have my turbo kit coming soon. So we should be ready by summer time or earlier.

Thanks for the pic, Curry. I think the steering cover has faded so I might look into re-upholstering current one. The SC300 is nice with the turbo. It's a lot easier and cheaper to boost it. However, it might not have a monster torque like the SC400. To gain more boost and be safe, you might to have the thicker head gasket. It's the best insurance. I think David has this thick head gasket. He just rebuilt a SC300 for boost friendly and looking to sell it.

Thanks for the pic, Curry. I think the steering cover has faded so I might look into re-upholstering current one. The SC300 is nice with the turbo. It's a lot easier and cheaper to boost it. However, it might not have a monster torque like the SC400. To gain more boost and be safe, you might to have the thicker head gasket. It's the best insurance. I think David has this thick head gasket. He just rebuilt a SC300 for boost friendly and looking to sell it.

I definitely miss the monster torque on the 400 and beastly sounding exhaust. I bought the 1.3 MM headgasket a while ago from mark over at xsturbo. Came with the entire kit to overhaul every single gasket, oring and seal to whip any motor into great shape.

I haven't put it in yet since i'm going to be boosting low for a little while. I want to enjoy the car over the summer. Once winter hits again, its going back under the knife for a big upgrade. 400+ hp this time. full fuel upgrades, a new intake manifold, lots of new things.

Guys,

Since I couldnt find a buyer for the motors I am parting them out. I have nearly everything from the cams to the intake manifold and so much more. Let me know what you need and I'll see if I got it!!!

The engines are from a 94' LS400 and a 96' SC400.

Xsturbo has a nice turbo setup for the SC300. The SC300 is actually power-wise in its stock engine. Although you're going for the SC300, keep us updated on your turbo setup. I'm addicted to any turbo system. You can run 7-8 psi daily with just the FMU & the upgraded fuel pump. Man, you'll surprise many Bimmer and Mercedes, and many other cars on the street for just low boost. If you have the auto tranny, the best tranny upgrade is using the Lextreme torque converter. I just swapped it in yesterday and it's day & night better than the stock torque converter.

Xsturbo has a nice turbo setup for the SC300. The SC300 is actually power-wise in its stock engine. Although you're going for the SC300, keep us updated on your turbo setup. I'm addicted to any turbo system. You can run 7-8 psi daily with just the FMU & the upgraded fuel pump. Man, you'll surprise many Bimmer and Mercedes, and many other cars on the street for just low boost. If you have the auto tranny, the best tranny upgrade is using the Lextreme torque converter. I just swapped it in yesterday and it's day & night better than the stock torque converter.

Thats actually the kit im going with. From what I was told you dont even need an FMU to run 7psi. Though it is recommended to upgrade to a walbro which I have sittin on the shelf in front of me.

I'm going to run 7psi for the summer and over the next winter I'm going to tear it down and put the head gasket in along with some fuel upgrades. If the funds allow i will also build the auto tranny.