Cars For Sale 1995 SC 400 widebody tons of upgrades perfect project

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sexy sam

1995 lexus sc400 wide body kit purple - $18000 (Philadelphia)

Approaching 100k miles. Vertex ridge wide body kit, custom paint job Nissan skyline midnight purple 2. Volk gt-v wheels. Bf goodrich kdw2 tires.clear side blinkers, Twin turbo supra 4 piston brake callipers. Ebc green-stuff brake pads. Tein comfort spec coil overs with edfc, new bushings, front strut bar is cusco, audio system two 10 inch type r subs in the trunk, 2 alpine amps, trunk has full custom sub and amp enclosure, all alpine speakers throughout the car, pioneer navigation head unit with Sirius xm and Bluetooth. Kicker tweeters, engine stock except for intake which is injen short ram. razo adjustable sport petals. Aftermarket halo headlights, blitz 7 color eye blinker, custom tinted rear tail lights, viper alarm system with trunk pop, window up down, autostart (currently not working). Custom exhaust, tenabe mufflers.

Selling the car because don't have money to store and further keep the vehicle. Looking to sell to Lexus enthusiast. I'm a certified Lexus technician and I know my car very well. The body work and paint cost 10,000 alone have tons of spare parts that will also come with car . perfect project car only thing needed is to modify the engine. Always maintenanced properly oil change done every 3k all fluids and filters new I don’t have time for the car so I have not driven it in over a year. I drive it around the block or warm it up every week but im just looking to sell a good project car.
Looking to sell for 18000 obo I have much more money then that in the car.
For more pictures or videos please email me at [email protected]

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
e7xnrm.jpg
28wbk8.jpg
f57uir.jpg
eteiat.jpg