Parts 1992 Silver LS400 Parting Out

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Got above car for parting. I am taking the complete motor/harness/ecu. All other parts are available. I have a long block for sale too to low mileage. Front sump kit is available by itself too. Silver outside and grey inside. All interior parts are available.

Steel (not air) struts? I need all 4, and soon. I can buy new stuff but need to do this on a budget... Local picknpull has them, but would rather just get them already pickednpulled.

Hey I think I got your text messages for this by accident. You picked it up cheap eh? Just curious, can you sell me the speaker pods from the front doors? I also am also in need of a few miscelaneous interior parts if you have the whole enchilada and parting it out. Do you stil need help taking the engine/trans out? I'm game, let me kno!

yeah i'll bring those money makers for sure :) it's going to be a busy day no doubt. I want to say thanks David for halting your project for mine. I really appreciate the support. I almost started searching craigs list for old crx's lol.

Come by and bring your tools. I am not sure about shipping to KY. PM me..

Not sure if worth it to you or not to pull and ship by the time you add shipping cost in .. my zip is 41092. I'm gonna run by the yard today and see how easy they are to get out. I can't get mine out - will have to use the "blue tipped wrench" on the bolts.