1992 ls400 1uzfe ecu

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

UZcressida

Starting a 1uz mx73 build and i am almost ready to start the swap.. pretty sure i've got enough information and resources to get past the manifold/rack issue. And sort a tailshaft.. Will be keeping the ls400 auto for now to save money.. so swapping the motor and box will be a matter of removing and replacing most of the wiring back into the cressida.. the only part I'm struggling to find solid information on is the body/Ignition wiring.. my ECU is 89661-50070 it has 26,16,22,26 pin plugs.. it is the right hand 26 pin plug that i need the pinout for.. any help would be appreciated.. please and thank you..

FOUND THEM>>> FILE IS TO BIG.. SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADRESS IF YOU NEED THEM. I actually found a proper service and repair manual for 1990 ls400.. it has every wiring diagram you will ever need for a 1uzfe conversion.. ECU pin outs, cluster wiring, trans wiring, start, fuel, pretty much everything.. locations for all relays connector's and loom's probably from a 1989 to a 1992 ls400 1uzfe.. anything with the 26,16,22,26 pin ECU.. all wires are correctly coloured.. I've tripple checked the diagrams with the plugs and location's in my 1992 ls400 and it's all correct... if you need wiring info on your ls400.. THIS IS IT.. also has a bunch of other info about the car suspension,brakes, driveshaft and components..