1991 Toyota Crown Majesta

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Reedern21

Hey there guys, new to the forum here. Have taken a look around a few other placea ans cant nail down a solid area to discuss the Majesta. What i am wondering is if you guys/gals woukd be able to helo me out with what parts are universal fitment between the crown majestas and the LS400's. I know most engine parts will be shared but im not to sure what else would be shared. Ex.. brakes, ac compressor, alternator ect... help me out if possible with what you are aware of. Thanks in advance !

Maybe the best way is to look on toyodiy and use parts compare. Crown and ls400 share engines and trans, ps pump, alternator interchange but may not be the same but wiring looms, ecu are all different.

Maybe the best way is to look on toyodiy and use parts compare. Crown and ls400 share engines and trans, ps pump, alternator interchange but may not be the same but wiring looms, ecu are all different.

Thank you very much ! I will hop on there and give that a shot as stuff comes up not a whole lot the car needs at this point but great to know for future reference.