1979 340i

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
hello cyberdiamond
i dont know the brand of the slave cylinder as it was gifted to me, but you can purchase them at racing supply shops in New Zealand (and possible australia). i think they're about three to four hundred nz dollars. they mount very easily because they are a snug fit to the gearbox input shaft, and only require a locator to be welded/attached to the gearbox to stop it turning around. the locator tab i had done was just mild steel welded to the gearbox adaptor plate (i used the original auto bellhousing and the adaptor). sorry i couldn't be more helpful, but if you could get a number for Halcrow Performance in Hamilton NZ, or Black Motorsport in Petone (Wellington) NZ, i think iv seen them for sale in these places. an email to www.racerdirect.co.nz may lead to one also.

new photos are in the general discussion.
the engine and box are coming out again, so i will be doing some more polishing and welding to further detail the engine. should be back together by late january.

on the clutch hyd throwout,pre 94 or so saab 900 's have them, ive seen them on ebay usa for 20-50 bucks or from pickapart, tilton copied their design so I was told