The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Rploch470

Hello there Lextreme forums!
As you can guess by the title of this thread, I have a 2007 Lexus GX 470 that I’m looking to do some power modifications too. My personal goal for the car is to eventually have it be a raptor killer. I read on Club Lexus that someone manufactures CAMs that if paired with the right headers (in this case Doug Thorley long tube) that I could make around 75 more HP. I contacted the forum master (sorry I’m new to this) and he said to tag @gloverman, but I’m willing to consider any suggestions. I don’t have a crazy budget (like 6k for the URD super charger kit, that’s wayyyy to much) but yeah anyways, thank y’all!

Stock ecu can be remapped for slightly more torque, and better response of engine and a/t . That's best improvement you can have for the value but the improvement is limited. Serious power is about cams and exhaust and/or supercharger, with individual tune which is costly and seriously, I would rather consider selling the car and getting a different one.

you may want to consider my setup. Brushless motor....t76 turbo.....ESC.......FMU......trunk mounted battery bank......WOT switch......RPM switch......24V alternator charger for battery bank.Just be careful because this setup will easily exceed your injector capabilty