03 STi

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

v8killer2pt5

Deathblow lost!

Death blow lost to the v8killer, he tried but "Come now little brother I am the true Fist of the North Star!" Ask him how the race went, the Sti demolished him!

The details: On a unnamed Expressway he gave his best at a 60 mph roll, the Sti downshifted to 4th since that was all needed. Deathblow watched as the Sti pulled massive lengths that even a 100 shot could not have stopped. If I suspect correctly "Peewee" as I call my youngest brother never told you guys the outcome. I just have too much in the power to weigh column. Yes I am slightly modded > flash, dp with midpipe delete, intake and fp. That's it for the power mods, and I am just busting on him as older brothers do. So don't take offense! I am sure he can chime in on the run, and my other races he has witnessed.

LEXUSV8NZ said:
Or talk him into doing a few high-rpm launches and then drive all around him when his clutch/gearbox dies (Good ol Subarus) :lol:

Logan

LOL that might work on a kid but "Deathblow" comes to me for advice not the other way. I never launch my car and never will, that makes the playing field fair. To add to my post above I never rev up just a simple downshift from roll ons no brake boosting etc. From digs I simply slip the clutch at about 1500-2000 rpms and shortshift from there. I know my time is coming but has not happended yet " the inevitable loss." I do know the Sti is not geared for top end so alot of cars have it there, also the stock turbo falls off in the upper rpm's.

hey guys yes my brother did beat me on a highway pull but i did have more weight on top of a already heavy car. He also fails to say that he is making over 100HP over me. well i dont really feel that bad loosing, he is my older brother and my car is a 92 with over 200k on it to his 03 with 8K ok it lol. so give me some time, i will get him. school come first right now and its over in a week then its a full time job and full time moding on the sc.

P.S My brother is alot older than me over 10years LOL

I have to agree with David, It is always nice to have a safe 100hp nos kit like I have on my sc, just incase you need to use it in situations like that, heat up the bottle in the trunk and blow right by him, there is no subtitute for the instant power of nos, hit the green arming button and blast off!!!!!! I dought you will get smoked!!!!!!

Well one way to find out, and Peewee I can't say how much power I have more than you since we have not dynoed it with new mods. I did state my power mods in my 1st post. Yes his car weighs 4k plus mine about 3500 plus with me in it, the thing is he has beaten some pretty quick cars on the top end. What Peewee forgot to mention is he has a low mileage 98 lex tranny in and intake with axleback for what's it worth.

I can say for certain I was at 280 awhp plus and 293 awtrq plus with a conservative tune-17psi peak and DP. Peewee knows this since he was there watching. I am not running more boost and all I have now is intake, cat delete and FP. Now I said I dropped to 4th which redlines at 100mph, but we started at 60mph so I could have easily went to 3rd. I never said how many car lengths but he can tell you the pull was instant and devastating<:wtf: He lost by multiple buslengths and I cut my pull once I hit 100plus. LOL yeah I am busting on him he's my kid brother. He has been in the car with me and a extra 330lbs in a 5th gear pull from 75-85 mpg against a E46 M3 with one passenger.......lol he can tell you how that went to 120mph.:eek:wned:

deathblow said:
hey guys yes my brother did beat me on a highway pull but i did have more weight on top of a already heavy car. He also fails to say that he is making over 100HP over me. well i dont really feel that bad loosing, he is my older brother and my car is a 92 with over 200k on it to his 03 with 8K ok it lol. so give me some time, i will get him. school come first right now and its over in a week then its a full time job and full time moding on the sc.

P.S My brother is alot older than me over 10years LOL

LOL yeah but my memory is still good, my car is a 04 with more than 8k in miles and I am 12 years older than you "former fist of the North Star" MUHAHAHAHAH! I hope you get a N20 kit, should make things interesting when my GT35R kit goes in.