Vendor Welcome All Lexuspros Members

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Lextreme said:
Hey Gang,

Please treat this place as your home....... Welcome and we love to have you here.

david
Thank you for the Warm Welcome David! I would like to welcome all of the members formally with LexusPros Community to our new community, Lextreme Luxury Mods. Please start posting here for all general questions, discussions and comments. We will be constantly posting new threads of new products, pictures and news.
Please visit our new site www.LuxuryMods.com. For a large selection of OEM, Aftermarket and high performance parts. We thrive on perfection and quality, every product we carry is thoroughly tested to ensure fitment, quality and functionality. We have a excellent team of professionally trained staff to help our Lexus owners upgrade, restore and modified their cars to their modest or wildest desire.

Thank you for your support!!!

Here LP members can talk about anything. This is not restricted to V8 only. Hey Leo, think about the Single Turbo ES300. That would be a sleeper. GT30R and 5 speed.

Lextreme said:
Here LP members can talk about anything. This is not restricted to V8 only. Hey Leo, think about the Single Turbo ES300. That would be a sleeper. GT30R and 5 speed.
I think that'll be a great idea. I doubt anyone in the US ever attempted that and we would probably have the 1st.