ls400

1. S

91 LS400 Altenator

I have a LS400 engine going into a Cobra - does anyone know what the three wires do that go into the small ROUND altenator plug. I'm trying to pick up an earth that completes the circuit on my ignition light (should then lose earth as altenator runs to put ign light out?) Help!!
  2. R

1990 ls400 ECT control signal engine code 16

Hi everyone new on these forums, looked here alot. Tons of great help here, but I need some help with my 1990 ls400, its all stock, picked it up on the cheap with 190k miles on it. tuned it up new timing belt, coil wires, alternator. But i cant sleep at night, i have engine code 16, done...
  3. L

Lexus LS400 HIGH PITCH NOISE when accelerating

Hey, I just bought a 91 LS400 and when I accelerate it make a high pitch whistling sound. It is really loud, any ideas what it might be? It goes away when you take your foot of accelerator, it also does it in neutral when reving. I would like to have a good idea before taking it to a mechanic...
  4. M

Cars For Sale 1997 LS400 Celsior - JDM EXE custom

Custom 1997 Zenki (prefacelift) Lexus LS400/Celsior for sale. The color is Metallic gray, 90000miles with original paint. I bought the car 4 years ago when I came here for school. I had it customized by bringing parts off of my Celsior in Japan. The car is rebadged to Toyota Celsior. Interior...
  5. S

i need help with swap

i own 93 ls400 my motor is done and wondering on a swap i currently own a lexus sc300 with a 1jzgte and have a 2jzgte motor in my garage, should i drop the 2jzgte in my ls400 and if so how would i go into doing it, my main concern is the wiring like should i use a standalone or can i use the...
  6. M

Aftermarket Bushing kit for LS400

Hi, new to this forum. Have had my 1997 Celsior for 3 years now. Not a newb in the car world but after 3 years of owning and maintaining the Celsior I feel like a newb not finding ANY decent performance repair parts for this car! I drive my car pretty hard and was wondering if anybody has...