Search results

1. B

Seller Feedback Jake Breyck, uza70.com, a.k.a. quantum-auto.com 1UZ flywheel purchase, what a joke!

4000GT, you're right there are several places that offer them but not on this side of the pond. I've tried to talk with several people to get a similar light weight flywheel like the one offered by UZA70.com but I cannot get any emails back. I'd be happy just to get a good CAD design for one...
  2. B

Seller Feedback Jake Breyck, uza70.com, a.k.a. quantum-auto.com 1UZ flywheel purchase, what a joke!

Sniper I just PM'd you about your post. I'm glad you posted your story about the uza70.com. Sad to hear these stories but at least you have saved some other people the heartache of going through this.
  3. B

Parts Eaton M112

Selling my Eaton M112 that I bought for my project. Lost interest in doing the supercharger and I'm now just going to focus on getting the car back on the road. The supercharger is off of a 2003 Mustang Cobra and has approx. 1500 miles on it. I have the factory pulley and a smaller aftermarket...
  4. B

Parts Parting out 91 LS400

I apologize for missing your post. A little late to get the parts to you now. The left front fender has been sold. Sorry. I do still have a lot of other parts available from the car though if anything else is needed.
  5. B

Wanted Wanted: Eaton M90 or M112

Just sent a PM
  6. B

Wanted 1990 LS400 - Front Drivers Side headlight

I sent you an email.
  7. B

Parts Parting out 91 LS400

I bought an LS for the engine, tranny and wiring as so many other people have and now it's time to sell off what I don't need. PM me with requests and offers I'll post more pictures as soon as the weather allows me to. The exterior colour is dark green and the interior is tan.
  8. B

Wanted WTB differential in LA area

Not sure if you ever got your diff or not. I will have one available soon out of a 91 LS. I'm located in Seattle