Search results

1. 6

code 38 for sc400

have a code 38 on a 91 sc400(soarer in NZ).Refers to ATF temp sensor but unable to find on the left handside of the trans.Does not appear to be relevant for this model so maybe this vehicle has had an ECU change. Any ideas from the forum
  2. 6

Throttlebody Adjustments

Is there a feeler guage setting for the throttle butterfly (how far it is open)before you set the tps up.Any help much appreciated
  3. 6

Wanted Wtd oil pickup

Any one in NZ got a spare oil pickup,doesnt matter sump it fits
  4. 6

Hydraulic release bearing

Any of you guys in NZ know of a good kit to use and where to get one from that will fit the toyota w57 gearbox
  5. 6

Parts 1UZ rear sump for sale(nz only)

complete rear sump for sale
  6. 6

AFM,which type

Have a 95 ls400 i think seems to match wiring diagram on forum.have issue with afm wiring.the plug is 5 pin but large and the afm that came with the engine is a small 5 pin.are they compatible by changing the wiring or do i need to source another afm. Does anyone have the pinouts for these...
  7. 6

Wanted Wanted rear sump for 1uzfe(in nz)

need a complete rear sump setup for 1uzfe. cheers Robert
  8. 6

1uz transplant into E36 Bmw coupe

Seems like this is the place to hang out for 1uz info. Putting 1uz and 5spd toyota box into e36 coupe. Any info from anyone who has done this before or knows who to contact would be much appreciated. picture of my car Robert