Search results

1. C

Stock 2uz 185rwkw 6psi... is that in the ballpark?

I have a 200,000km old LX470, with a TRD SC, Xede ECU, Pacemaker extractors with a twin 2.5" press bent exhaust. It made 6psi max, and 185rwkw. According to my trusty G Tech, it run a mid 16 sec 1/4 mile. I have coming a 8-9psi crank pulley, looking at a K&N intake kit, and running a pair of...
  2. C

Overdrive crank pulley for 2UZ

I have been offered a overdrive crank pully for my LX470. It was originally purchased for a Tundra, but was never used. Are their different pullies? It was made by ASC apparently. The original pully is 5.5", the new one is 6", and should gain an extra 2-3psi. Has anyone had experience with...
  3. C

LX470 with TRD S/C: K&N FIPK kit?

I have a 99 LX470, with a TRD supercharger kit on it. It currently runs the standard Aussie spec round aircleaner, which just fits, althought the throttle body is now 1" higher, and 1/2 inch forward, of the original location. I need more airflow, but also want it to look fairly OEM, and am...
  4. C

Parts FS: 4.7 Exhaust manifolds

I am selling a pair of good condition exhaust manifolds (Factory steel log style) off my 4.7l Will also throw in the heat shields. Make an offer....
  5. C

Parts FS: Sequoia 4.7 TRD S/C ECU Kit, Brand New!

I bought a new TRD supercharger for my LX470, and can't use the TRD ECU. Brand new, never used, comes with TRD airduct to make room for it in the dash. $500 including shipping worldwide. Tracking details will be provided.
  6. C

Wanted WTB: Lexus 4.7 Engine Cover, Will Pay Shipping From Anywhere!

I am looking for an engine cover for my 4.7 Lexus. I Want the engine cover fitted to engines with the panel air filter. Will pay shipping from the US, or other places. I am fitting a K&N filter system, and removing the Aussie spec cyclonic filter. thanks in advance.....
  7. C

US spec LX470 Airfilters. Panel or Round??

My Aussie LX470 has a large round aircleaner, in a large air box. After dynotuning, it is apparent that the filter, AND the air box, are very big restrictions. After trying to look up the K&N to suit, it says the filter is a panel filter?? So if I buy the TRD, Fram or whatever performance...
  8. C

How much boost does the stock TRD V8 kit make?

How much boost does the stock V8 TRD kit make?
  9. C

Parts FS: TRD Sequoia 2003 Supercharged ECU NEW

Bought a TRD supercharger, and have used a different ECU for my LX470. Brand new, in the box, will include plug, Air Duct and any other associated parts from the kit, that were not used. Located in Australia, will ship worldwide for $25us (Insured & Trackable) I am an Ebay seller, selling...
  10. C

Were Factory Diff Locks an option LX470??

I was playing with the switches on my 99 lx470, tryingto find something suitable to use as a switch for 2 fuel maps, when I removed a blanking cap in the center dash, only to find a switch behind it! The blanking cap won't push in/out, but with it removed, the switch will push in, The first...
  11. C

Fitting 03 Sequoia TRD Blower to 99 LX470? Problems?

OK, my TRD Supercharger kit for 03 Sequoia landed today, and I will be fitting it soon to my 99 LX470. I have an aftermarket ECU coming, as the one supplied obviously won't work on my older car. Will all the other Pullies, brackets, pipes, thermostat housing etc be that same? Will the Airbox...
  12. C

Cars For Sale WTB TRD ECU for 1999 LX470 Supercharged

Looking to buy a TRD ECU for the LX470 with the TRD Supercharger. If anyone has one, I would appreciate it. I have a 2003 ECU for sale, brand new. Will pay for shipping from anywhere on the globe.
  13. C

looking for link to TRD supercharger install 2uz

I remenber seeing a link to a complet TRD 2uz supercharger install somewhere, and would like to go thru it again. Does anyone have a link? Preferably on a Landcruiser or LX470
  14. C

TRD ECU Availability and Price?

I have a TRD 4.7 V8 supercharger kit, but it has the wrong ECU. Can you buy the Landcruiser 99 V8 TRD ECU? aprox how much? If it is not available, or too exxy, I will go aftermarket ECU, but I want to try the TRD path first. Thanks Also, would there be other differences between the 03 Tundra...
  15. C

LX470 Excess Fuel Consumption

My LX470 gets 20 litres per 100km, which is pretty bad considering everyone else gets about 15 litres. It gets 20 whether you are driving city, country, towing a small trailer in the country, anything! I have fitted a new (genuine Toyota) airfilter, Fuel Filter, and correct Platinum Plugs. It...
  16. C

Wanted WTB: TRD 2UZFE Supercharger kit, new or used, incomplete OK.

Looking for a 2UZFE Supercharger kit, or just the manifold and blower, new or used, anywhere. Thanks
  17. C

LX470 Hydraulic Suspension speed override?

I have a LX470, with the Hydraulic Suspension. If you Lower it, and go over 20 km/h, it goes back up to Normal. If you raise it, and go over 30 km/h, it goes down to Normal. Can this be overridden? I want to drive it on the Lowered setting, and get the FWA re-done to suit. Any Help?
  18. C

Supercharger kit for 2UXFE?

Hi, Noobie here, I have a LX470 with the 2UZFE, and am looking for more power. My Brother is an experienced tuner and kit builder with Turbo's and Superchargers on all sorts of things, and tunes the Delco GM ECU's and LS1 and other aftermarket ones also. I want to fit a supercharger or find...