Search results

1. earthman

Anyone fitted an Engine Oil Cooler to a 1uzfe??

Greetings all, I am thinking about fitting an engine oil cooler with smallish thermofan to my 4runner/1uzfe to give a bit of longevity to the working parts and was wondering if anyone out there had done this with a 1uz, as I could not seem to find anything substantial during a search. I have a...
  2. earthman

"New Posts" button not working.

Hey, Does anyone else find that the "New Posts" and the "Mark Forums Read" hyperlinks in the blue bar at the top of the page are not working since the server went down? I have tried both Google chrome and windows explorer and the both load a completely blank page when i click on them. Is...
  3. earthman

Toyota/Lexus Online parts number reference catalogue

Hi Guys, Many of you may have come across this already but I saw the following URL on another forum and found the site very useful for tracking down part numbers. The tech write ups and forum is still under construction but the parts number lookup works great! You can search via your VIN or...
  4. earthman

Reincarnation: 1uzfe reanimates 4runner with impending flatline

PART 1: INTRODUCTION AND PLANNING After absorbing so much of the vast accumulation of knowledge and expertise from this forum (and several others like it) I thought it was about time I give something back to it rather than just reaping the benefits of others contributions and discoveries. I...