Search results

1. D

92 SC400 is kickn my butt

Would that cause it to idle high though? I can understand that an engine miss may be mistaken as a bog, but that dang idle, lol. Thanks guy DJ
  2. D

92 SC400 is kickn my butt

I posted this on another forum, so I can broaden my chances of help. So the SC is idling at a steady 1600 rpms and when try to race th motor it bogs like its not getting enough fuel. Its not running rich but the fumes smell stale, there is new gas in it. I set off a check engine and Trac off...
  3. D

Spacers between the lower control arm bushings for 92 SC400

Is there anywhere online I can find these? I think the actual bushings are fine, but there are some type of spacers on each side of the bushings that have broken down or just broke apart. Is there a site or something I can get these from or might anyone know the part number to these? I checked...
  4. D

HVAC just stopped?

How is it one day the HVAC on my 92 SC400 worked and then the next day it doesnt? Is there a fuse that Im not seeing or something? When I got the car, as usual the display was messed up, but the actual control unit worked...now it doesnt. I checked under the hood and the drivers side kick...
  5. D

OEM sideskirts??

Damn, well if someone knows who makes these skirts, please let me know. Thanks
  6. D

OEM sideskirts??

Are these OEM sideskirts? Thanks guys DJ
  7. D

Not seeing a diagnostic indicator?

So when the motor is running, I show a check engine light. I proceed to run the diagnostics by bridging TE1 and E1 on the diagnostics port, but when I do this, I get nothing. I even tried it on the diagnostics port in the engine bay and still nothing. Actually when I turn the ignition off then...
  8. D

Code reading on a 1st gen SC400

You da man....thanks alot!!!!
  9. D

SC400 fuel pump not running

I got it running, the fuel pump was the culprit. I guess it was sitting so long the contacts in the pump may have corroded together, cuz they were both reading negative. So I put a Walbro 255 in and she's running so so, engine light is on. Thanks guys DJ
  10. D

Code reading on a 1st gen SC400

Ive been searching and I cant find how to do this. Anybody have a link or something I read? My check engine light is on and the idle is at about 1700. Somethings up, lol TIA DJ
  11. D

Server Down

That stinks, because I bought a radiator off of somebody and I cant remember his name here on the forum. Only info I have of him now, is his Paypal addy. :(
  12. D

Server Down

I actually noticed a few of my emails that I sent and received are gone as well as not received them.
  13. D

Lug pattern and size of the SC400

Ok, it is, lol. After searching over an hour, I looked on Ebay at a set of wheels for sale, lol.
  14. D

Lug pattern and size of the SC400

Is the lug pattern size 5x114.3 on my SC400? Thanks guys
  15. D

New guy...yay, lol

Well I dont want to think that far, cuz I have my mind set on "I WILL" get the title. But if I dont, that doesnt sound like a bad idea.
  16. D

New guy...yay, lol

Thank you very much for that info!!! That is def the cheapest Ive found it and I think I will just have to order me one.
  17. D

Im def getting spark, I had it running on starting fluid. I did confirm that pump is either not coming on or the pump is dead by taking the fuel filter off and turning the motor over. No fuel came from the feed side of where the filter was.....and I must say the fuel that was sitting in the...
  18. D

New guy...yay, lol

Well I found a locksmith about 45 minutes from me that got the code from giving him the VIN# and info on the pass. door handle and he will only charge 70 dollars to make me a key. I just dont want to spend that until I know I can get a title, which I was told I WILL end up with a title. Problem...
  19. D

Is there a fuel cut off safety switch on the 92 SC400's? If there is, where is it? Also, where would the fuel pump relay/fuse be on the car? I cant find anything labeled that leads me to think that its one of these two. Just to let you guys in on the prob a little more. I got this car from a...
  20. D

SC400 motor mounts??

Im realizing I need new motormounts, so first Im wondering if anybody makes a urethane mount or are the OEM ones pretty stout? Secondly Im wondering where you guys are getting stuff like this from? Everytime I try to google something like this, I get that website that has 20 different names...