Search results

1. curry

Project Thread SC470TT (VVTi) Twin Turbo Lexus SC400 with 4.7L Toyota Tundra Engine

Looking real good!!! I can't wait to see this beast up and fully running.
  2. curry

Wanted 1UZFE injectors 251cc wanted

Awesome!!!
  3. curry

Still didn't get them yet??? I'm gonna dig up the tracking number for you and see whats up.
  4. curry

TURBO 400

Thats serious dedication! Looking good.
  5. curry

traction control removal questions....

I believe you can just leave it as it is and just remove the fuse for the trac if you dont want it.
  6. curry

Parts 1996 sc400 part out

Heads and valve covers have been sold.
  7. curry

oh ok. Yea I sold that already, sorry!
  8. curry

Any pics of where its located? Its not the one thats located in front the lexus symbol on the motor right?
  9. curry

Here are some shots of the engines, Everything from these MUST GO!!!!! 96 1uz from a SC400 and a 94 from an LS400!
  10. curry

PM Replied to.
  11. curry

Injectors are sold.
  12. curry

twin turbos ??

For the cheapy turbo I would go with the t57 from xsturbo. head over to clubna-t.com and ask mark for details.
  13. curry

Thats actually the kit im going with. From what I was told you dont even need an FMU to run 7psi. Though it is recommended to upgrade to a walbro which I have sittin on the shelf in front of me. I'm going to run 7psi for the summer and over the next winter I'm going to tear it down and put the...
  14. curry

Guys, Since I couldnt find a buyer for the motors I am parting them out. I have nearly everything from the cams to the intake manifold and so much more. Let me know what you need and I'll see if I got it!!! The engines are from a 94' LS400 and a 96' SC400.
  15. curry

If you still need, I have a set for $100 shipped. They came out of my 1UZ that was running just fine before it was rear ended. You can clean and balance them if you like but I doubt they need that. Let me know.
  16. curry

I definitely miss the monster torque on the 400 and beastly sounding exhaust. I bought the 1.3 MM headgasket a while ago from mark over at xsturbo. Came with the entire kit to overhaul every single gasket, oring and seal to whip any motor into great shape. I haven't put it in yet since i'm...
  17. curry

Hey steve, I've got a tan steering wheel. Condition is pretty ok. Ill try to get some more detailed shots of it. For now I have this I don't have the ebrake boot. My insurance only covered medical so I had to sell every last bit and piece of the car to help recoupe some funds for the new...
  18. curry

delete :rocketwhore:
  19. curry

already sold. sorry.
  20. curry

I dont have the bell housing anymore or the harness. I have the igniters, MAF and ECU. All working. $260 shipped for all of it. + 3% if paying with paypal.