Search results

1. B

Vi-PEC start up map anyone ?

As the topic goes, looking for a base map foe a Vi-PEC V88 cop setup... Help ??:)
  2. B

Lexus Soarer 40l V8.Opinions please.

I am in the position to buy a very clean, probably the only legal Soarer in South Africa. Totally original and fully optioned. We never got these cars here and I am looking for something for my project engine. I am led to believe that the Soarer is based on the Supra chassis but which Supra ...
  3. B

Cat amongst the pigeon`s here..

Have been looking at this type of intake design for a while now. I see someone has actually taken the plunge and build an intake for his turbo Corolla.. What do you guys think here..he has incorporated bell mouths into the collector as well.. This is an early pic of the 160 hp Quad 4 while the...
  4. B

Ford F250/ 1UZ-FE-

Surprisingly , the results compared to the original diesel are fantastic ! The flywheel is rather heavy and this can be felt while driving. We thought the "little" v8 would really be out of its league in the heavy 4 ton F250. Its on par with the std. deisel engine untill 60 kph and then starts...
  5. B

1UZ-FE/w58 into an Alfa Romeo Giulietta.

Well, I have been holding off posting about this for some time while I have been sourcing all sorts of stuff for my project. Unfortunately I have some questions that need answers to .This will determine my direction of the build hereon forward. I have sourced and bought a 1996 front sump 1UZ...
  6. B

1uz-vvti..Help a total 1uz noob please.

Greetings all, Im from South Africa and planning on fitting a 1uz to my Alfa Romeo Giulietta. Yes,An Alfa Romeo.. I joined a few days ago and have scoured the forum for basic info to no avail.My searches come up with the lovely Chevy based intake thread and another about supercharging. Not...