Search results

1. L

project LEXPLAY

That's the one. I still want to get a smaller pulley for my charger to get the boost up. Damn small crank pulley on the 1uz.
  2. L

project LEXPLAY

From memory I drilled a hole just above it and put a threaded hose fitting in with a nut on the other side. Lots ok k's later and it still has not leaked a drop..
  3. L

project LEXPLAY

havent been on here in a while but just a quick update the car is still going strong and i have been happy abusing her as is. i do have some 440 injectors and a smaller pulley to go on along with some ported heads but holding of until i have a ecu ready.
  4. L

project LEXPLAY

pretty sure im not getting any belt slip, the belt rap's all the way around and nearly touches itself again, only a two cm gap tops. but ill double check anyway. haha yeah the car didn't get any special treatment while i was married and then once separated i found myself with a lot of spare...
  5. L

project LEXPLAY

thanks for the input guys, the car drives fine im surprised at how the boost comes on i thought being belt driven the boost would start down low and keep building through the revs but as soon as it hits about 3200rpm it hits boost like a turbo and takes off. i knew it was going to be laggy with...
  6. L

project LEXPLAY

i have not had time to test for leaks yet but im pretty sure their is none, i think im loosing boost because of my cheap bar and plate intercooler and small 3inch intake when it should be four inch. the boost gauge is reading correct because i double checked that on the dyno last night again, i...
  7. L

project LEXPLAY

had the car on the dyno tonight just for a power run and to check my AFR. done one run and called it quits as she was leaning out, about 14;1 got 301hp 6psi @6000rpm got a car show next week so going to fit a apexi afc neo and try richen her up that way.
  8. L

project LEXPLAY

thanks guys! KC i did read about your los of boost with the intercooler setup you had but as a daily i wanted to intercool mine. after all the hard work i put in to do it i think i will just work the charger harder with a smaller pulley to make up for it. what i have also noticed is the common...
  9. L

project LEXPLAY

thanks bud, I have the version 2 fish bracket. it did not foul on the chassis or inner arch but the charger did hit the bonnet so i did chop the bracket in halfe and take a inch out and weld it back together. maybe you will have to do the same, it did bring the charger down and closer to the...
  10. L

project LEXPLAY

couple more pics,
  11. L

what fmu to use??

depends how much psi your planning to run, im running 6psi and it doesnt go past 12;1 with no reg or fmu, i do have a vortech super fmu which i will install when i go to 8psi or more. also just running a bigger walbro fuel pump
  12. L

project LEXPLAY

thanks guys, those pics where before i finished her of on sunday, Cobber is right their was a lot of unmetred air going in through the IAC valve so i did plumb it into the pipework. the intake setup is only temporary i will be making the intake 4inch and most likely making some sort of cold air...
  13. L

project LEXPLAY

Hi guys, i really should have made a thread a long time ago but i spend more time in the shed than on the computer. here is the list of mods so far 91 SC400 LEXPLAY votech v2 s-trim intercooled, trust BOV rush extractors, twin 3 inch stainles mandrel system R154 manual, ceramic HD clutch Torsen...
  14. L

Centrifugal install, lemme see those fuseboxes

ill have to put pictures up later but mine is now bolted under where the battery tray use to be. its bolted upside down so i can still check the fuses if i jack up my car but i did not have to cut any wires to do this. leaves lots of room for the charger and intake.
  15. L

Request For Info - Only Those With Supercharged UZ's

Your supercharger make & model: Vortech V2 s-trim Drive / Driven Pulleys: 73mm SC pulley Boost @ RPM: 6psi Engine & mods: intercooled, extractors, high flow twin 3 inch system, r154 manual, lsd Dyno or 1/4 mile HP or KW @ RPM if you have it, along with ambient temperature, elevation, etc...
  16. L

A thread for Questions that do not deserve their own thread.

im going with a 3.33 inch pulley on the vortech v2. all guess work no matter how hard you try to calculate it but im hoping for around 8 to 10 psi hopefully no more or im sure ill see some pingpingpingping
  17. L

cheers guys, i think ill leave the vac lines of the pump just venting atm, should be right. i have just tied the probes up out the way for now and see how it goes. ive had some good progress lately and should be boosting in no time, another question, has anyone wired thermo fans into the...
  18. L

Procharged 1992 SC400 "Fish bracket setup"

That sux about the FMU failing. can i ask how much boost your running at the moment? so are you running 15:1 with no fmu or reg? i got a vortech 6X100-001 coming for mine, stuff knows how to use it yet though, shouldnt be too hard. i might put a fuel pressre gage on it
  19. L

i hate starting new threads just to ask simple little questions so find these threads very handy. ill kick it off, im currently doing all the intercooler pipe work on my sc400 and was wondering what the two breather lines coming out of my power steering pump and going into the intake are for...
  20. L

Wanted Wanted; ls400 fan bracket pulley only

thanks anyway 1uzvl but i do need the fan couplink version. thanks devojet, sounds good ill send u a pm now.