Search results

1. C

IMF headers holiday group buy $599!

Just in time for the holidays! Checking for interest in a group buy for the IMF headers for the SC400. I also posted on another forum so as long as we get 5 people total this GB is a go. The new retail on the headers is $799.00 as of today and if there is enough interest i am willing to...
  2. C

IMF headers group buy $599!!!

Hello, I haven't posted in awhile on this forum and i had a few requests for the IMF SC400 headers so i figured i would post a quick group buy. Retail is $999.00 on these headers and i am going to offer them for the lowest price ever of $599.00 plus shipping. I have new inventory coming in...
  3. C

IMF Headers Holiday Special $799 + free shipping

IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!! Special pricing is $799.00 plus free shipping, that over $350.00 in savings over retail! There are already a few people out there with these headers and they have only great things to say about them. Please be advised that these headers are 100% bolt on on...
  4. C

new product from IMF

Hello, Just wanted to let everyone know that i will be releasing a new product for the sc400 very shortly. I wont be taking any orders on this product until it is in stock but feel free to e-mail me or ask me any questions that you might have. This is a Y-pipe that bolts on between the...
  5. C

IMF Headers Group Buy!

Note to mods: i paid to be a vendor on this site, just letting you know so you wont think i am breaking any rules ;) IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!! These are the same EKT headers that are now sold under a new name. I purchased the rights for these headers from EKT and now selling them under...
  6. C

What would you pay for an exhaust system?

As some of you might know i am buying the rights to the Ek Tuning products and one of those products happens to be their dual system for the SC400. I am trying to work out new pricing for all the parts and thought this would be a good opportunity to ask you guys what you realistically would...
  7. C

Ek Tuning Headers

Hello, My name is Chase, i am an EK Tuning exclusive dealer and i was wondering if there is an interest in a group buy for the Ek Tuning headers. If there is enough interest i will post an official group buy shortly. Thank you, Chase Here is a picture of the actual headers.