Search results

1. C

IMF headers group buy $599!!!

If anyone else is interested i am having a group buy on the IMF headers for $499 plus shipping. Check the Group Buy section or e-mail me if you have any questions. Chase
  2. C

i sure am, let me know if you are interested, i have a special for $499 at the moment. Thanks, Chase

i sure am, let me know if you are interested, i have a special for $499 at the moment. Thanks, Chase
  3. C

Best Y pipe for street driven Lexus sedans

I have a y-pipe for the SC400. I have some pictures on the website but i need to take some new ones. I will be going into production on them pretty soon and i would love to test fit it on an LS. I dont have any dyno results on just the y-pipe but it has made a significant power gain from the...
  4. C

IMF headers holiday group buy $599!

I am located in Cali, the headers are made overseas.
  5. C

If your car is cali spec then you already have the center main cat. Look under the car, it is very easy to spot. If you have a fed spec and need to get your own cat then get any OBDII cat and you will be ok. Magnaflow cats are good.
  6. C

Thanks for the pics, i never actually seen the 98 model before. Do you have a picture of the 98 cats? The 97 you can clearly see the cat so i assume its a cali spec and the 98 is a fed spec. That explains why the cali cars were able to pass the emissions test. Good info!
  7. C

The headers remove the two precats but retain the main cat. You can still pass the emissions test with the main cat in place, its been done before. Visual is another story, it all depends how hard they look.
  8. C

Sorry, no one makes CARB legal headers for any of the lexus models. You'll still pass the emissions test but they are not carb legal.
  9. C

Not at all, sorry if it seemed that way, i was just explaining why there could be differences in the sizes. I didn't get any negative vibes from anything you were saying. In fact i appreciate you helping out with the answers. All is good :) As for who's headers are better that is a subject...
  10. C

It all depends where the metal is ordered from. 304 stainless is 304 stainless, doesnt matter where its from. BTW, i just pulled a set and measured so the numbers are exact as the eye can see.
  11. C

- Made out of 304 stainless steel and polished for show quality looks. - All necessary gaskets are included with the headers. - 2 year limited warranty. Let me know if you have anymore questions.
  12. C

The EXACT sizes are 1.6 going into a 2.4.
  13. C

Just in time for the holidays! Checking for interest in a group buy for the IMF headers for the SC400. I also posted on another forum so as long as we get 5 people total this GB is a go. The new retail on the headers is $799.00 as of today and if there is enough interest i am willing to...
  14. C

I have a few PM's but for some reason i cant PM back, it just goes to a blank white screen. If anyone needs to reach me or wants to place an order please e-mail me to [email protected] Thanks, Chase
  15. C

5 days left to get this price if anyone is interested!
  16. C

Just wanted to let everyone know i am about to post a group buy for these headers on another site in the next couple of days. I will be offering the same exact deal so if anyone is interested let me know. $599.00 plus shipping. In stock and ready to ship! Thanks, Chase
  17. C

I just PMed you with the info. Thanks, Chase
  18. C

$69.00 to Canada. Let me know.
  19. C

No one posted on the this thread but i already sold 3 sets to people who e-mailed me about it. No need to wait for the headers at this point, you can order your right away and it will ship the same day you place your order. $599 + shipping. E-mail me to place an order. Thanks, Chase
  20. C

anyone? No interest in headers?