Search results

1. V

Parts 1990 Lexus LS400 Parting out

I am parting out a 1990 Lexus LS400. Let me know what you need.
  2. V

Parts Lexus SC400 AC Compressor

I have an AC compressor for a SC400. It is remanufactured and has never been used. It does not come with a clutch. $120 shipped to the lower 48 states. If you are international and are interested in purchasing this, then send me a private message.
  3. V

Late 70's Celica GT, 1UZ

I want to put a 1uz in a 76 or 77 Celica GT. Will it fit? What modifcations will need to be done? Any help on this would be appreciated. I do not have own the car yet, but wanted to look into it more before I buy one.
  4. V

1UZFE in Honda S2000

I had this idea, but had a few ?'s for the experts. I want to put a 1UZ-FE in a Honda S2000. First........ Is it possible? Will it fit? What will it require? How hard will it be? Sorry if this is in the wrong section, didn't know if I should put it in the swap section or not since it is...
  5. V

Bottom End/ Cylinder Head

Let's say I were to buy the Carrillo rods 1200rwhp package and installed everthing that was included in it in a spare 1UZ-FE I had laying around. Then let's say I were to buy the Cylinder Head Stage II....... Here are my ?'s...... -Would the Bottom end that I built with the Carillo package...
  6. V

98 4 Runner W/ 2jz-gte

OK I thought a new thread would be better now that I finally made up my mind, so I can gather better information. I want to put a 2JZ-GTE (3.0L Twin Turbo) in a 98 4Runner. The 4Runner comes with a 6 cylinder although it is a V formation, the 2jz should still fit. I was wondering what...
  7. V

97-98 Camry/Supra engine swap ?'s

I want to put a 2JZ-GTE (3.0L Twin Turbo) in a 97 or 98 Toyota Camry. I was wondering what I would have to do to make this possible ' What parts i would need? What problems I may have? Thanks ahead of time!
  8. V

Oil light ?

I need to change the oil in a Lexus RX 330. The oil light is on, how do I reset it after I change the oil?
  9. V

LS460 Engine

Does anyone know the engine code for the LS460. For example in my 95 LS400 it is 1UZ-FE. Also does anyone know where I could find just the engine for sale? Someone has to have totaled this car, therefore making the engine available.
  10. V

New here

Hi, I'm new here and I'm looking to learn a lot. Here are my cars.... 1995 Lexus LS400- 100% stock. Only 70,000 miles. 1st owner bought new off lot in 1995 2002 Toyota Landcruiser- 100% stock. 1st owner. Specially ordered and shipped from Japan (6 months) 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse- over...