Search results

1. V

M112 Celsior

Will the hood shut over the supercharger?
  2. V

Lexus SC400 air filter... PLEASE HELP lol

They didnt make the SC 400 until 92. Look at your production date, and if the the month is 6/June or later then it is considered the following year.
  3. V

Parts 1990 Lexus LS400 Parting out

The wiring harness is there. I just need to finish getting the engine out of the car first, then I will let you know.
  4. V

Parts Soarer and 1uz parts for sale:

Cool, I will check it out!
  5. V

Parts Soarer and 1uz parts for sale:

Can you post or send me a picture of the coffee table? Because I am interested in making one out of a 1UZ.
  6. V

Parts 1990 Lexus LS400 Parting out

I am parting out a 1990 Lexus LS400. Let me know what you need.
  7. V

Parts Lexus SC400 AC Compressor

COMPRESSOR SOLD!
  8. V

I LOVE My 1UZFE

Yeah, I would be interested if you had smaller sizes
  9. V

CAUTION!!!! Wet Paint

When the day comes you sell that thing, let me know! Hopefully I have the money. Looks great!
  10. V

aftermarket antennea

Did you ever get this installed?
  11. V

Possible Ebay Scam

I checked the link out, he was just too lazy to put pictures of his actual car up. So he took a picture of yours because he thought it looked the same.
  12. V

Basic LS400 maintenance. Advice from pros please!

Averona, what is the mileage on your LS? Also you can go to the dealership give them the vin # and they can print out service records that have been done in the past at a Lexus dealership.
  13. V

Sorry the pictures are so big, I had trouble re-sizing them
  14. V

I have an AC compressor for a SC400. It is remanufactured and has never been used. It does not come with a clutch. $120 shipped to the lower 48 states. If you are international and are interested in purchasing this, then send me a private message.
  15. V

Parts FS: 92 SC400 1UZ-FE engine and harness

Woah, Kaze. Your a member on here too? I thought I was the only person on Columbus Racing, that is a member on Lextreme too.
  16. V

My SC400 install thread

Amazing thread! Keep up the good work
  17. V

Suprastick installed onto my SC400!

I can't wait to hear more details on this! How many people have done this to their sc?
  18. V

BEST LOOKING SC430

So how much is the kit? I'm sure it's outrageous!
  19. V

Alternator Relocation Plate

So people who relocate their alternator, they will need a different size serpentine belt wont they?