Search results

1. M

Another rough running 1UZ-FE

Just like Coxy-Lexus in another post in this section, I am experiencing the same symptoms. At the moment the engine runs very rough, is much louder than usual, and when I unplug the air flow meter it makes no difference to the engine RPM. And at idle it seems to be a bit out of balance, almost...
  2. M

Connecticut Owners

Seeking out Connecticut owners/enthusiasts to help track down another owner in Connecticut.
  3. M

Michigan 1UZ - MkIII Supra swap

I thought I started a project diary here but apparently I forgot too. :pat: The 1UZ-Powered Supras site (http://1uzsupra.com) will follow my project build as I swap out the 7M-GTE engine in my 1987 Toyota Supra for a Lexus SC400 1UZ-FE engine. I will keep a detailed project log here on the site...
  4. M

Wanted WTB: '93 SC400 engine harness + ECU

I picked up a 1993 SC400 1UZ-FE w/traction control recently with a chopped engine harness and no ECU so I am currently looking for: 1 - '93 SC400 1UZ-FE w/traction control engine harness (and engine bay harness if it is separate) 1 - '93 SC400 ECU This is going in to a Supra with an R154 so it...
  5. M

Lurker/newb [Michigan]

Been lurking for a little bit reading up on swaps. Finally picked up a 1UZ and will be swapping it into my '87 Supra Turbo during the Michigan winter. At the moment, I think I am the first Michigan Supra owner to do the swap and will hopefully be the first to finish but that is always up in...
  6. M

Michigan 1UZ-powered Supra

After much hunting and patience, I finally came across a deal on eBay for a '93 SC400 motor, talked with the seller and came to an agreement in which he delisted it from eBay and I picked it up the next day. Chopped harness, missing AFM (and ignitors, not sure where they would be haven't read...