Search results

1. S

Parts 95 1uz w/a340e - ECU, cats, harness, etc. $500

bought it for my project, had it installed at great cost - found that all was well as long as I didn't require steering or brakes as the newly installed motor blocked those areas on the firewall. lesson learned. motor and trans are bolted together - never been apart as far as I know. has...
  2. S

stock fuel pump output?

I thought I had this info laying about but for the life of me can't find it. stock fuel pump puts out about 42gph?
  3. S

a341 yoke adapter, need help w/material selection

did a CAD drawing for an adapter for the a341 output yoke, wondering what sort of material and thickness might be recommended for this? right now its spec'd for .5" thickness - overkill or not enough? thinking 1018 steel to help keep costs down thoughts?
  4. S

Wanted 1uz external fuel pump

external fuel pump for 1uz, $ w/shipping to 95370 thx
  5. S

Wanted sc400 auto trans shifter assy

linkage and handle w/overdrive button and position indicator panel would prefer black, but tan is ok too. $ w/shipping to 95370 thx
  6. S

Wanted dead/blown 3 socket ECU

looking for a blownup/smoked/dead ECU, I just need the plugs from it that the harness plugs into. the ECU has 2 40 pin sockets and an 80 pin socket
  7. S

Remote Oil Filter kit

have the 1UZ remote filter adapter from this site, wondering if someone has found a kit for sale online that has the lines and filter mount thats been a good match - the 3/8" npt thread size is a tough match so far I'm thinking that the Perma-cool 1731 "Single filter mount with 3/8" NPT(int)...
  8. S

broken TB return spring tab - repair w/epoxy?

the stand up tab for the throttle return spring on the throttle body is broken below the 3 bolts holding the mount plate. any suggestions on an aluminum epoxy to repair this?
  9. S

ID this ECU...

I'm told its from an SC400 but it is a computer for a 1UZ, is the year discernible from the plug config? those are 40 plug sockets, and the cruddy sticker reads "1UZFE42" in large letters vertically, I can't make anything else out on the sticker
  10. S

Implanting a 1UZ into a Triumph TR6

Signal Red 74 1/2 Triumph TR-6 recieving a 96 1UZ transpant was originally working towards a 72 Buick 455 big block mated to a WC T5 trans, but like the way the 1UZ works in my 92 SC400 so much I've made a wholesale shift (oh god, what am I doing...) and decided to abandon my wild 455 build...
  11. S

1UZ into a Triumph TR6

I bought a 1uzfe allegedly from a 96 SC400 with 44k miles. It came with mostly complete top to bottom, side to side - the computer and engine wiring harness are intact, catalytic's still installed on exhausts with sensors, and an A340E auto trans all bolted up with cables and trans harness...
  12. S

Wanted 1uzfe for swap mockup

looking for a 1uzfe that I can trial fit to ensure that the motor will fit in my swap. engine doesn't have to be a runner and doesn't even need internals, I'm more interested in how the outer dimensions and mount points work in my swap.
  13. S

Wanted WTB: 1uzfe motor/runner complete

looking for a 1uzfe complete runner with good compression and leakdown numbers. have 72 buick 455 in build up that I can do some trading with if you're into big detroit iron , has 430 heads, adjustable rockers, new valve job, TA212 cam, polished front cover, spare block and other extra spares...
  14. S

Wanted 91 SC4 steering rack

mine is leaking from passenger side boot and has 196k on it, time for something newer. price including shipping to 95370 appreciated