Search results

1. R

Wanted (Aus - Syd) WTB A341 UZZ31 Auto

Looking for a compete, fully working transmission off of a UZZ31 motor. Would prefer in Sydney. Please contact me at either: 0424 228 565 or [email protected] Cheers, Ben.
  2. R

Fuel return line?

This may be a dumb question, ive searched to no avail although it seems most of you have return lines on you 1UZ's, im unable to find a return line coming off the fuel rails. My motor came out of a UZZ30 91 model, i have owned 2 31's both having fuel return lines, do the 30's have one as well...
  3. R

Parts 1UZ engine/gearbox

ITEM: 1UZ engine/gearbox CONDITION: excellent, 170,000kms REASON FOR SELLING: Parting whole car PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $1200 for engine and gearbox only, extras such as ECU, AFM additional wiring etc will cost extra. Engine loom will come with the motor. EXTRA INFO: Vehicle wreck wont...
  4. R

Trade Yet another front sump rear sump request

Looking for complete rear sump and have a front sump to swap, or willing to purchase. Call Ben on 0424 228 565 or PM if you can help.
  5. R

Lexus power steer pump

I am using a v8 in a buggy project and im running full hydro steering, i have done a search here but cant see to find any specs on the output of the lexus pump. If anyone can give me any details on the pump output or whether it will be up to the task of running a full hydro set up that would be...
  6. R

Does the search work properly?

It seems no matter what i search for it always comes up with 500 posts, the large majority of which are not what im searching for. I have tried putting "and" and "+" in between words to refine it and also putting "" around groups of words. It seems that you cant refine the search and all you can...