Search results

1. R

Wanted (Aus - Syd) WTB A341 UZZ31 Auto

Looking for a compete, fully working transmission off of a UZZ31 motor. Would prefer in Sydney. Please contact me at either: 0424 228 565 or [email protected] Cheers, Ben.
  2. R

Fuel return line?

This may be a dumb question, ive searched to no avail although it seems most of you have return lines on you 1UZ's, im unable to find a return line coming off the fuel rails. My motor came out of a UZZ30 91 model, i have owned 2 31's both having fuel return lines, do the 30's have one as well...
  3. R

Parts 1UZ engine/gearbox

sorry mate vehicle is sold, but yes it was stock auto and V8
  4. R

Parts 1UZ engine/gearbox

Oops, couldnt see the for sale section when I posted before, If the mods could move it that would be great.
  5. R

Parts 1UZ engine/gearbox

ITEM: 1UZ engine/gearbox CONDITION: excellent, 170,000kms REASON FOR SELLING: Parting whole car PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $1200 for engine and gearbox only, extras such as ECU, AFM additional wiring etc will cost extra. Engine loom will come with the motor. EXTRA INFO: Vehicle wreck wont...
  6. R

Trade Yet another front sump rear sump request

Whats he asking including shipping? Got any more specific contact details? I dont frequent these forums, cheers.
  7. R

Trade Yet another front sump rear sump request

Looking for complete rear sump and have a front sump to swap, or willing to purchase. Call Ben on 0424 228 565 or PM if you can help.
  8. R

A341 To Hilux Transfer adapter manufactured in NZ

Holy blingness :love: are you going to sell these? looks alot cleaner than the one i ended up getting, what is the overall length? looks shorter than my one as well.
  9. R

Lexus power steer pump

you can see one build up thread here... http://www.outerlimits4x4.com/viewtopic.php?t=116082 and here http://ozwheelers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=338&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105 the first thread has newer updates but less detail. There are tons of 2 seater buggies in the states...
  10. R

Lexus power steer pump

I think ill take a gamble and just go with it. Ill be looking at a 1.5" bore 8" stroke double ended ram, alot of guys running commodore v6's are running the stock pump and its ok so ill see how it goes and update here for future reference.
  11. R

Lexus power steer pump

Sweet looking buggy youve got there, i checked out the build pics on the sorra page too and noticed your running full hydro but cant seem to find any detail regarding the lexus pump, are you using that? My buggy is a little different, its a rock crawler not a racing buggy...
  12. R

Lexus power steer pump

I am using a v8 in a buggy project and im running full hydro steering, i have done a search here but cant see to find any specs on the output of the lexus pump. If anyone can give me any details on the pump output or whether it will be up to the task of running a full hydro set up that would be...
  13. R

You can get a suitable adapter from Inchworm in the states if your desperate, they call it a 2wd Toyota pre runner adapter, just tell them you want it for a lexus v8 and they should know. One thing to keep in mind though is the coupler they supply is slightly different to the lexus auto output...
  14. R

Does the search work properly?

well i just tried searching for "ecu" and "ect" even with an "*" at the end as i believe vbulletin cant search for words less than 3 letters? no results for either of them :bigeyes: seems a little odd.
  15. R

well for instance "engine mounts", and i tried this morning "electronic crontrolled transmission", you cant specify that all the words are to be in the post only which would therefore get rid of most of the irrelevant posts. I am using the native search function. Atleast on php forums you...
  16. R

It seems no matter what i search for it always comes up with 500 posts, the large majority of which are not what im searching for. I have tried putting "and" and "+" in between words to refine it and also putting "" around groups of words. It seems that you cant refine the search and all you can...
  17. R

Any updates? I am going to need this adaptor very soon!