Search results

1. ToranaJudd

Parts Australia [SYD] - 1uzfe Engine (Forged Pistons/Rods, Adaptronic ECU, Ported Heads)

Hey all, Due to a lack of interest, time and money to continue and the engine sitting around waiting to be built, I have come to the realization I have some good parts for the 1uz that could better someone else. So far I have stripped back the 1uz to nothing, it has been machined by an...
  2. ToranaJudd

Calling all Australian's, Need assistance..

Hey guys. Could someone please , preferably in NSW, enlighten me with a few phone numbers or somewhere where i can obtain information about building brand new kit cars purchased over seas and the legalities of getting them regisered here in NSW. Some info would also be appreciated in the way...
  3. ToranaJudd

Wanted WTB: URGENT Stud for rear Coolant Bridge (NSW-AUS)

Hey Guys, I am in need of the stud that holds in the rear coolant bridge. Itrs the inner stud on the R/H head. Mine was bent beyond repair in transit to the machinist.. :( Thanks Judd...
  4. ToranaJudd

Main Bearing Cap Tightening Seq.

Hey guys, Have been thru the Manuals and stuff on the main Lextreme page, but have only found the torque figures for doing this. Does anyone have the page (says REF Fig.51) for the tightening seq of the main bearing caps? Cheers, Judd.
  5. ToranaJudd

GT4088R and GT42R Turbos

GT4088R, GT42R and GT4508R Turbos + Best Prices?? $$ Hey guys, Tossing up which to use... Has anyone gone thru the comp. mapos for either of these 2 turbo's yet? Would like to know how they are suited. Want to run up to 800rwhp and above. Which housing would you go for on either for...
  6. ToranaJudd

R154 1st Gear Thrust Bearing Washer Swap

Has anyone seen a tutorial around for doing this? I have seen one about 3 years ago on the web but have not been able to find it again. Basically a breakdown of the R154 to change the 1st gear thrust washer to a chromolly (from brass i think) for added strength. Cheers, Judd.
  7. ToranaJudd

1uz->R154 Best options??

Hey guys, To this day I am still dumfounded about what to get in the way of a clutch setup. I mean I still do not know what is the best option for me. I will have a fairly worked 1uz with a GT42R turbo or GT4088R so power will be up there. Mainy a street driven car and will enter it in some...
  8. ToranaJudd

Engine Build Up

Hey guys, I picked up the engine from the machinist today. A little un-impressed with it, dont't get me wrong, machining work looks great (bore/hone and milled the heads/block) but the excess of swarf in the inlet ports and just generally all over it. Especially when I had paid for a Clea/wash...
  9. ToranaJudd

New Motec ECU & EOI: Can we try a GB?

Hey guys, Check out http://www.motec.com.au/mls.htm Not a great deal of info, but saud it designed especially for the V8 engine. Does anyone have any contacts to see if we could try our hands at a GB? I wonder if they do a complete Loom for a 1uzfe too...? Would be interesting...
  10. ToranaJudd

Rush Imports...?

Hey guys... Has the website for Rush changed..? It used to be www.rushimports.com.au But seems to be changed to something else.. Cheers, Judd.
  11. ToranaJudd

Garrett GT40R Turbos..

Has anyone run the numbers on the GT4088R and GT4094R Turbo and seen power capabilities and compatibility with the 1uz engine... Thinking of using the GT4088R but hopeless with Comp. Maps.. Any Ideas.. Well suited.. Bring it close to 800 rwhp mark..? Cheers, Judd.
  12. ToranaJudd

Cars For Sale 1991 SC400 For Sale [MELB]

Am advertising on behalf of another member who is without internet presently. - 1991 SC400 - 150xxx k's - V8 Auto All options, leather, power options etc. Touch screen. - Green in Colour - 18inch Shadow Chrome Mag Wheels - Aftermarket Front Bar/Spoiler - DVD Player installed. He is Looking in...
  13. ToranaJudd

Stumped on what Turbo's to use!

This is a re-post seing as the other post did the David Copperfield last night and vanished! If anyone has the information fomr the old post feel free to add it in a reply to this one, but thats probably a long shot! Here i go! I am aiming in the vincinity for having 800ish flywheel horsepower...
  14. ToranaJudd

Double Throttle Bodies

Came accross this Pic, How is this done and it it practicle for Twin Turbo? Cheers Judd
  15. ToranaJudd

Cars For Sale Australia [NSW] Toyota SR5 Hilux Extra Cab 1986 LN65 V8 1UZFE

Looking for $15000 Negotiable. Chassis #: LN650046021 ENGINE #: 1UZ0054618 This Hilux Features: • 1uzfe engine conversion from Lexus soarer. This engine has great fuel economy and is a 4.0L E.F.I DOHC 32 valve alloy engine. These engines are rated at 210kw. Mods to engine include...
  16. ToranaJudd

Toyota Hilux 1986

Heya Guys, here is my new Toy, 1986 Toyota Hilux Extra Cab with a LS400 Lexus V8. Details as follows: Driveline: 4L quad cam V8 170 killowatts at wheels, 220 horsepower 5sp Gearbox 94model transfer case LSD's Front and rear Traction: 15x8 Mags 35in BFG Mud Terrains ToughDog RTC...
  17. ToranaJudd

What Clutch is best?

Hey there, i am using a R154 behind a 1uzfe running FI and i really dont want the hassles of a clutch slipping but have no idea on what type of clutch to use. With the added work the CRS kit give in the belhousing i will be using the dellow one, but have heard that FI 1uz's have problems with...
  18. ToranaJudd

Stroking the 1UZFE and 8 throttle bodies

Hey there guys, This is only my second time posting but have been trying to learn as much as I can on the engine before starting up to much conversation. Well here is what I want to do. I already have a 1UZFE engine and stripped it down ( heads and inlet manifold off ). The...
  19. ToranaJudd

LJ Torana with a 1uzfe engine

I am performing this conversion at the moment. Should be finished by December I am new here, My name is Judd and am from Sydney Australia. Here is a photo of my torrie. Cheers Judd.