Search results

1. Damo_supra

Parts FS - Richwood auto Supercharger kit

Still for sale, on gumtree I've got $4900 at the moment http://www.gumtree.com.au/m-my-ad.html?adId=1008973370
  2. Damo_supra

Parts FS - Richwood auto Supercharger kit

Hi there, Clean-up time in my garage to make room for my new toy, so up for sale is a Richwood auto supercharger kit and microtech mt-8 ecu. this wonderful kit was giving me 280kw at the wheels. includes: Whipple 2.3 supercharger inlet & base manifold Mounting plate adapter for whipple...
  3. Damo_supra

Parts Brand new ignition leads [SOUTH AUSTRALIA]

For sale Brand new still in box never used. Eagle E5843 ignition leads to fit 1UZ-FE 1990-1997 $150 inc postage will post Australia only
  4. Damo_supra

Parts 1UZ Engine bits. AFM, Igniters, ISCV's and much more! Perth, Western Australia.

Sorry for being a little vague, I was expecting that you threw out all your parts. I'm chasing after a crank angle sensor, cheers.
  5. Damo_supra

Another V8 supra

From memory around 2500rpm full boost. Good luck with yours!
  6. Damo_supra

Another V8 supra

This was from a fairly safe tune as we still need to get into the timing a bit more, so I expect a little more...
  7. Damo_supra

Another V8 supra

I asked Andrew for a 15psi pulley and got a 10-12psi pulley (88mm). So if I was supplied with the right pulley, it should clear the bonnet. I think the 15psi pulley is around 70mm??? correct me if I'm wrong. But if that's the case, then it should clear. I'm surprised I got the manifold for the...
  8. Damo_supra

Another V8 supra

I don't know what to do yet, I really don't want to cut into the bonnet. At the moment I'm getting it tuned. I can't shave the manifold, because of the intercooler inside. If I have sufficient room around the crossmember and frame, I might shave the engine mounts. Will see when I get the supra...
  9. Damo_supra

Another V8 supra

Found the problem with the idler pulley, Andrew didn't supply any idler spacers for the new pulley and relocating the other. New problem though... the 15psi (88mm) pulley for the supercharger hits under the bonnet, even after cutting out the bonnet frame.
  10. Damo_supra

Another V8 supra

Anyone running the Richwood kit? How is the pully belt ran around WITHOUT cutting into the plastics. Andrew mueller has given me a idler pully in the kit, but the internal diameter of the bearing is too large to fit anywhere... Another fun thing to slow down progress...*shakes head*
  11. Damo_supra

Seller Feedback Richwood Technology

Fark... Spent the past few weeks fixing up the Richwood semi kit. from holes in the manifold intercooler to pully bolt holes not lining up with the snout. I knew there was going to be some work but FFS, heaps of stupid little things that hold you up.
  12. Damo_supra

Thanks for the heads-up guys!
  13. Damo_supra

Project Thread 3.3ltr whipple into Ls400

Nice work mate! one tough mother you have there :D
  14. Damo_supra

I'm dealing with him as we speak, will post up a review soon.
  15. Damo_supra

Parts ACL RACE BEARINGS AND RINGS FOR SALE

Interested... what are you looking for the rings and bearings? $$$
  16. Damo_supra

Another V8 supra

Hey mate, You can buy a Vidigauge atachment for the Adaptronic ECU. The Vidigauge provides an video signal to a screen, using the vidigauge you can select up to 7 gauges to be displayed, the readings are directly what the ECU is seeing.