Search results

1. Speeedy

Stronger / bigger head and main studs than ARP

Hey guys! Some of you know my 1UZ twin turbo Supra MK3 build a few years ago. Now I'm searching for some stronger head studs. But a little story advanced... I upgraded the mains with ARP studs and the head studs was 10mm ARP in the first build, too. After a head gasket problem (Cometic...
  2. Speeedy

V8 Supra MK3 1UZ Twin Turbo from Germany - Part II

Hey guys, I just checked when I updated my build up thread last time. It’s over three years ago. OMG! So it’s time to tell you what’s going on with my MKIII 1UZ twin turbo project. I’ve done a lot of work, rebuild the block, changed parts and things, build custom parts and so on. I’ve...
  3. Speeedy

Wanted AEM EMS 30-1100 Gen1 for Supra MK4 - Wanted

Hello, is somebody out there who is selling a Gen1 AEM EMS for Supra MK4 (part #: 30-1100)? I need one...;) Please send me an email or PM me... Many thanks in advance Alex
  4. Speeedy

Parts SC400 SC 400 LS MAF Air Flow Meter 94+

Hey guys! I have a MAF from a SC 400 (I think 94+) for sale. It's NOT a Karman Vortex typ. It's a Hotwire typ MAF. Toyota part # is: 22250-50060 197400-0050 Price: $160 + shipping Shipping worldwide - please ask me for a quote. I have the ECU for sale too. I will take a pic of the ECU...
  5. Speeedy

Parts Nissan RB26DETT Throttle Bodies

Hey guys! I have one set of Nissan RB26DETT throttle bodies for sale. Price: $150 + shipping Shipping: Worldwide, of course. Please ask me for a qoute Thanks Alex
  6. Speeedy

V8 Supra MK3 1UZ Twin Turbo from Germany

Hey folks, some of you already know me from the dyno thread a few weeks ago. http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11738 I’m Alex from germany and I did a Supra MK3 1UZTT swap over the last two years. I think some of you are interested in this swap and I’m glad to tell...
  7. Speeedy

1UZ TT MK3 from Germany Dyno

Hey Guys, I'm Alex from germany and I have built a MK3 with 1UZ twin turbo. Last weekend I was on a DynoJet first time and I want to show you my results if you are interested. In advance here some specs: (At this point many thanks David (Lextreme) for your help and support!!!) - 1UZ...
  8. Speeedy

Parts 2jz-gte Hks Twin Plate Clutch New

Hi, I'm from germany and I bought a HKS twin plate clutch a few month ago for a 2JZ swap. But now I got a 1UZ and I don't need it anymore. The part # is: HKS 2604-RT004 If you are interested please submit me an offer. Thanks Alex