Search results

1. elhsupra

Supra/Lexus Event in San Antonio, TX

For anyone interested, this was cut and pasted from Supraforums. Dyno day being organized by "Irontoad" from Suprafourms and ClubLexus: Links: ClubLexus Supraforums
  2. elhsupra

Tx2K6 Supra Nationals

Had a blast this weekend and the 1UZ ran perfectly with a small shot of nitrous. Took home 1st for the MkI-III Modified class. I think a few more MkIII supra owners are now interested in the 1UZ. http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/4180/timeslips4st.th.jpg...
  3. elhsupra

Seller Feedback Harris Speed Works - Good

I picked up a dry to wet nitrous conversion kit for a great price. Customer service was excellent (Thanks Matt). They were willing to swap components of the kit (ie. lines, fittings, jets, FPSS, etc) to tailor it to my needs to include setting up the jets that I needed. Shipping was fast and...
  4. elhsupra

SILV 2005 -Supras

Well, I leave out tomorrow for Las Vegas for the annual "Supras Invade Las Vegas" event. I think I will be the only 1UZ there. Plan to sweep the competition in the all motor class at the dyno. Hopefully I won't upset to many people and get eliminated from competition just because I have 2...
  5. elhsupra

Dyno results on Kelford cams

Not sure is this is better here or the feedback section. I have been out of town for a month or two but just got back in time to dyno my car this weekend. I have only swaped the exhaust cams so far. I plan put the intake cams and run though normal break-in over the next month or so. Run 2...
  6. elhsupra

Starting Problems - Fuel Injectors

I have a problem that has been ongoing. http://lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?p=21746&posted=1#post21746 My only conclusion is the ECU is not "telling" the injectors to spray. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  7. elhsupra

Another 1UZ Supra

Here is finally some pics I promised. Its still not finished yet, but getting closer. These pics are of the test fit. Its not exactly the final engine placement, but pretty close. The "other car" is my wife's. I have to say thanks to Peewee, Kdog, Sideshow, Lextreme, V8Supra...
  8. elhsupra

Looking for pic of ignitor and plug

I am almost finished wiring up the 1UZ from a 92 LS400 into my 82 Supra. I had to replace the ignitor plugs since they were missing and damaged. I have followed the wiring diagrams on the main page and the forums (thanks Kdog). But I want to make sure I have the ignitors hooked up correctly...
  9. elhsupra

Is the FC signal necessary

Project: 1992 LS400 1UZFE in a 1982 MA61 Supra. I plan to use the factory ECU for the time being. I have almost all the wiring complete. Is the FC signal at the ECU necesssary. The Supra send the same signal from the circuit opening relay to ground. Does anyone see a problem with that...