Search results

1. elhsupra

adjustable cam gears

Not sure about pulley dia. but here is a few width's on timing belts 1UZFE = 34mm 1MZFE = 32mm 3SGE = 25mm 2JZGE = 25mm 5VZFE = 36mm
  2. elhsupra

Coolant flow

I think two goes to the ISC One to the pressurized overflow
  3. elhsupra

HELP! 1UZ/MA61 ECU pinouts!

I know its not the same year and there are a few differences, but here is an 82 MA61 Also emailed it to you
  4. elhsupra

Nitrous Dyno results

The timing is conservative on the stock ecu already, so you are probably safe with a 100, possibly more. I would just try a smaller fuel jet. If you're unsure, start with the 75 shot and back the fuel jet down till you get it dailed in on the dyno. Then call NX and ask for a recommended fuel...
  5. elhsupra

Nitrous Dyno results

5 Spd R154 tranny, 4th gear pull. Unfortunantly auto trannies "suck" alot of power. Agreed, WOT or TPS switch is a must. Also recommend a rpm window switch and a FPSS. I run a Cold Fusion setup, so the jets are a little different. Don't remember off the top of my head, will have to go look up.
  6. elhsupra

Nitrous Dyno results

Here is a really old dyno run 292HP / 312 ft/lbs Have now switched to an Adaptronic EMS and a 75 shot dry, If I ever get off my butt, I'll go redyno it. By the way, what rpm are you starting the nitrous at?
  7. elhsupra

Nitrous Dyno results

Nice setup. 35F jet sounds a little big. The GM LS1 guys usually use a 33F jet. What's your fuel pressure look like during the run? How did the spark plugs look after the run? I am not an expert on nitrous but I do know who you should talk to. Go to the LS1Tech forums and pm NXRicky...
  8. elhsupra

Nitrous Dyno results

Couple questions for you. Is it wet or dry? I assume single nozzle, so where is the nozzle located in the intake track(pre or post AFM)? If its dry, what type of dry, single solenoid or dual (like NOS brand that raises fuel pressure)? Define pig rich, what is the A/F ratio from the dyno run...
  9. elhsupra

Vortex AFM to MAF?

SCV8 is correct. Wire harnesses will be different. But all the MAFT does is translate/convert MAF to KV AFM. I must make this clear for everyone who may read this, this only applies to the early 1UZ with the Karmenn Vortex AFM, Not the later 1UZ, 2UZ or 3UZ.(standard disclaimer):squareeyed...
  10. elhsupra

Vortex AFM to MAF?

FYI Yes it would work. Any MAFT designed for the 7MGTE will also work on the 1UZ KV AFM. I was using the MAFTPro for a 7MGTE on my 1UZ with no problems. Big difference between Maft and Maftpro is : Maft-AFM translator Maftpro-AFM translator or speed density conversion
  11. elhsupra

Standalone ECU Adaptronic ECU

1 - There are two maps here http://www.adaptronic.com.au/field.php The supercharged is a 2 bar, map based. The ITB I believe is Damien's, is map x tps based. 2 - I didn't have to do anything, but mine is wired as standalone. If you running as piggyback, then its different. 3 - Ecu has been...
  12. elhsupra

It's Alive!

Congrats on joining the ranks The 7M may be ok, but there is nothing like sound of firing that 1UZ for the first time.
  13. elhsupra

Not sure if this is an updated or outdated GM part number, but here is another number for you 3 bar 12223861 2 Bar 12569241 and connector for 2/3 bar 15305891 1 Bar 12569240 Also found this over on another forum
  14. elhsupra

Thanks I have mine wired up ISC 1 - Aux 5 ISC 2 - Aux 6 ISC 3 - Aux 7 ISC 3 - Aux 8 In the Setup I made Aux 5 - Pulse 3 Aux 6 - Pulse 1 Aux 7 - Pulse 2 Aux 8 - Pulse 4 Sorry I didn't look at the ISC motor plug, I went straight from the LS400 EWD, removed each wire from the ecu plug...
  15. elhsupra

Sorry I've been gone for so long, had a funeral to manage. Have an update on the setup for ISC. The four ISC wires can be connected to any of the four aux outputs, but if using the "idle stepper-pulse" the order they should be setup in is: ISC 1 (Green) - pulse 3 ISC 2 (Yellow/red) - pulse 1...
  16. elhsupra

Had not planned on it. Sorry I've been a little busy lately. Ran into a new problem. Every time the electric rad fan kicks on at idle, motor goes lean from voltage drop. So I have been playing around with the Primary dead time correction to fix it. Think I almost got it.
  17. elhsupra

You can use a factory NB O² sensor also. Just don't recommend tuning with it..
  18. elhsupra

Mostly Correct, It is possible to set it up to use the TPS signal as load , but the most common setup is MAP. TPS is usually used in multi throttle body applications. Pretty much any type or brand MAP sensor from 1 to 4 Bar. This should be connected to the intake plenum directly or or by...
  19. elhsupra

No problem, I figured as much as I've gotten from this community, it was about time I contributed.:biggthumpup: I still have to add the IAT plug and the GM MAP sensor stuff. I also think I have a pretty good approximation of the GM IAT for the Air temp calibration. If anyone can think of...
  20. elhsupra

Saw this over on the ae86drivingclub forums. May be a beta version? By the way Lex, you got mail!