Search results

1. F

having a nap

a few pics from this weekend
  2. F

Rant of the day

I was woken up by three calls on my cellphone at 310am, I got to answer the 3rd. It was the police asking if I was driving a red subaru (thinking crap what have a done) after a few quick questions he said look outside for the car, was stolen and police were chasing it a bit out of town. So I had...
  3. F

Standalone ECU TCM2200 auto computer

With a lot of looking around Ive just ordered myself a TCM2200 from powertraincontrolsolutions.com its a stronger version of the TCM2000 Im using it on a toyota pardo 3040 auto trans. Has anyone else used one of these and liked it, looking at the rite ups it seems to be user friendly
  4. F

Random fire trolley

Hay hows it going people, just in the general discussion and thought i'd put this in. Its been through 5 fires melted glass and loves it. wheels gone in round one.
  5. F

Dyno Run

Hi hows it going This is my bj 70 landcruiser. M90 intercooled 8.5 psi and is 222.8 hp at the wheels.
  6. F

amr300 supercharger

Hi I got an offer of a amr300 sc, are these good to use what boost can they run I had a quick look on google. But wanted a bit of feed back from someone who has used one. my knob question of the day
  7. F

1uzfe into BJ70

Hi im starting off with a 1985 bj70. Has been off the road for about a year due to alot of 4x4 action down at the river and isnt looking the best. I have my lexus motor 38inch super swampers