Search results

1. A

Celsior: check engine, ABS, and parking brake lights all on...

All those lights are illuminated when the car is on, as soon as it starts. There are no codes so Im guessing something isnt connected or lost connection, but I dont know where. Ive been through the rats nest under the dash and all connections to the ecm, abs, and trac units look fine. I had what...
  2. A

M112 Celsior

Manifold from forum member LP1. See his thread here http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14225
  3. A

Track celsior needs suspension help!

I tracked my celsior for the first time tonight (post video soon) and I need to improve on suspension. I have Megan coils, dampers at 4/4 Im thinking 3/5 since there is no weight in the rear Car weighs 1740kg with driver It used to have air suspension so the rear sway bar is very small...
  4. A

Clean Hydro Fan & AC Delete

Just finished this up today so thought I'd share. Cut the original idler pulley bracket off the hydro fan pump and welded on a small piece for support. Used a 61.5" belt and it fit perfect.
  5. A

Parts Celsior OEM parts. Taking offers

First up, my non OEM Graphical R-spec height controller for air ride. Plug and play with factory suspension ecu. Now OEM stuff, all parts working Air ride suspension Height control sensors Height control compressor w/ air lines and No.2 height control valve Suspension ECU #89290-50060...
  6. A

wiring diagram for factory touch screen

Anyone have a wiring diagram for wires going to 1st gen ls factory touch screen. Or anyone know what wires do what? I'd like to swap to the standard climate control instead of touch screen. Thanks.
  7. A

intake manifold for m90

Does anyone in north america make intake manifolds for the m90? Or are any forum members looking to part with one?:D Or could anyone provide a cad drawing of one, or even a drawing of flanges for the manifold. At this point I'd even take pictures of a richwood manifold (or other). Been...
  8. A

New Toyota V8

Toyota returning to Le Mans with the RV8KLM http://www.lemans.org/en/races/intercontinental-le-mans-cup/Presentation-of-Toyota-V8_2764.html $100,000 crate motors anyone? Maybe the engine will trickle down to a V8 Supra, if Toyota ever stops with the enviro loving hippy act and starts...
  9. A

Parts Importer

Wanted to point out this place: http://www.importconcern.ca/ I bought a car and parts from them a while back. They can import pretty much anything I think, and the owner drives a Celsior!
  10. A

Parts Many parts for sale

A341e trans & drive shaft TC & Fly' (all auto shift parts) AC complete Celsior sus complete Complete exhaust I have pics if needed not sure what to ask so send questions and offers to [email protected] Im driving down to Cali in the spring/summer so if anyone along or near the...
  11. A

Toyota 4 runner box

anyone know what trans is in the V6 toyota 4 runner? TY :)
  12. A

Parts FS: S&S headers brand new still in box

S&S headers new never used in box $600cad + S&H
  13. A

Sponsorships anyone??

Next summer im starting a toyota JDM team (me and my 3 cars lol) and I was hoping I could get sponsors for anything. Engine comes first and i will probably be looking at forkin out 10 grand each for my celsior, soarer, and aristo. So I was wondering if anyone knew of some sponsors for anything...
  14. A

Lextreme complete rotating assembly Q's

I was just wondering if the lextreme complete rotating assembly comes with dish pistons, and if anyone has this kit installed?
  15. A

Wanted WTB: two R154 boxes

I need Two R154 boxes and a bell housing to fit a celsior with shaft, clutch, and slave would be good. Also other box with bellhousing fitting it to an aristo so i think its almost drop-in. dont care if i have to rebuild but a good price would b good. thnx
  16. A

I need 2 R154 boxes any1 know where i can get em?

Im getting an aristo with a 2jz the end of august so im gonna need two R154 boxes for ether the celsior and aristo or the other project i have planned. Anyone sellin? Anyone know where to find them, dont really care if i have to rebuild them gotta learn someday. Im gonna post in wanted section...
  17. A

auto or 5 speed?

i have a 91 celsior (a341e) i have to change my rear main soon cause atf started pouring out of some where onto my cat yesterday, but while the tranny is out i might as well do some changes and i dont know if i should stick with the auto, the only things i can do to it are torque converter...
  18. A

75lb seats

do any ls400s come without power seats i find power seats are kinda pointless you adjust them once and leave them, and having fat sh!t seats that take up 75lbs ea. is allot of weight. i wouldnt mind just regular slider seats but i dont want racing seats cause they would look stupid in an ls. can...
  19. A

oil dripping from bellhousing

i have a problem with oil dripping from the bottom of the bellhousing where it mounts to the back of the block its not much but id just like to know where its coming from and why
  20. A

wald rims

F 19x8.5+24, R 19x9+24 with that offset would the rims rub on a ls400?