Search results

1. D

wiring diagram LS400 1999 (1UZ FE VVTi)

Yes another ........ with a single post asking for free info hahahaha I see lextreme hasn't changed
  2. D

1st Gen Tacoma w/ 2uz and R150- Lots of codes

Hey kelvin how's things I had a customer once use a small resistor to bypass the hydro fan solenoid Thing got too hot he burnt his fingers So I get them to use like u said a dropping resistor or a fuel pump low speed resistor But I've been to busy doing gm lsx looms and ford 6 cyl turbo looms...
  3. D

Speed sensor in Uzs131

ss1 ss2 ssc is not speed sensor
  4. D

Standalone ECU help wiring up haltech sprint 500 1uz

make sure u only wire one relay to the fuel pump trigger on the sprint they are very cheap ecus and cant handle much current on the trigger wires
  5. D

3040le solenoid connector issues

i had a similar problem which maybe u might know about glover it was a 96 model 1uz with full cover over motor think it had 8 or 10 pin plug on auto but auto that was used was a crown slip yoke type 6 pins on auto could never get it to change nicely as u would expect so i spent more...
  6. D

please help LN106 wiring diagram needed

sounds like a bad earth check front inner guard area both sides maybe even goto the shop and buy a test light to check for power to blinkers even if they don't work and if light turns on then you have bad earth the 1uz wiring should not stuff the rest fo the car so unless someone has fkt it...
  7. D

stuck in second

yr box is up shit creek
  8. D

stuck in second

maybe it has kryptonite in the ecu
  9. D

LS400 into 1960 F100 Where do I start?

who else would I be refering too mother teresa
  10. D

LS400 into 1960 F100 Where do I start?

shit if you going to go to that much trouble just throw the f100 in the bin and drive the lexus around I gather u have never ever done a proper full conversion or car restoration up before
  11. D

code 56

I finally fixed the issues on the later 1uzs the codes are there because the hydro wires and radiator temp wires go into the engine ecu so u need to trick the engine ecu with the things that u removed
  12. D

1uzfe vvti, how to ID if has Immobilizer

Fk there a lot of free advertising going on lately Hehehehe
  13. D

1991 1uz -> 95 240sx (s14)

U should really use the mrel wire as it resets the idle motor and maybe afew other things when u turn engine off ofr next time u start it Otherwise u might run into problems with idle at startup
  14. D

1991 1uz -> 95 240sx (s14)

Just use the Nissan relay and change it from neg triggered to positive triggered from mrel wire It's pretty easy to do a 1uz into a Nissan as the wiring is pretty similar Do em with my eyes closed
  15. D

Oil Filter alternative VVTi engine

I have oil filters for the non vvti 1uzs They are 56mm tall
  16. D

ln130 1uz stalling wiring issue

+b is not battery it's efi relay power Sounds like tis been wired up wrong U need ign to igsw wire Then mrel turns on efi rely Then sends power to +b
  17. D

Parts 1uz auto tip tronic kits going cheap (moving house)

did u get the pics and vid anyway ill just put them on ebay tonight for a week then they go with all my other crap to the tip next weekend I got no room now for my spare parts
  18. D

Parts 1uz auto tip tronic kits going cheap (moving house)

hi I think one unit is used the other is new its a module and the wiring for it and a small lcd screen to show what gear your in and a small up down switch to change gears
  19. D

code 56

I've got a 1996 Celsior ecu but the USA diagrams on this website doesn't show the hydro fan level wire, maybe they don't run them in USA And I have a low rev limit and code 56 so I'm guessing these are related Will try find jdm Celsior diagrams to find this blue wire