Search results

1. R

Wanted wanted: v160 getrag - uz adaptor rings

if anyone has one that isnt being used, i'd be happy to take it off your hands. shipping to sydney a requirement. cheers.
  2. R

Wanted WTB 1uz front sump and pickup.

In need of a front sump setup. I have a mid and rear sump setup for swap if needed, or i'll just buy the front sump straight out. Located in sydney but will pay shipping from pretty much anywhere (stateside included if price is right). Name your prices guys!!!
  3. R

Parts r154 for sale

I have a late model soarer 1jz r154 5spd gearbox for sale. It is complete with fork, 1jz bellhousing, bearing and slave etc... was going to use for manual 1uz conversion but didnt go through with it as i'm going a different route with my car. $1800. Located in sydney.
  4. R

Parts complete toyota crown 1uz with auto, cut harness and crown ecu

EDIT: am now seperating!!! for sale in Sydney. Making way for bigger, better things... 1uz engine with cut harness, auto box, and crown ecu. missing the aircon compressor, but has everything else. Also have an sc400 auto, and complete sc400 1uz bought from auctions. block is unusable as...
  5. R

Project 1gz v12 jza80

Announced not too long ago that i will no longer be using the 1uz engine in my supra. I've just bought a toyota 1gzfe v12 engine from yahoo auctions and this will be my new powerplant. Has 30,000km on the clock and is costing a tiny 4.5k aud shipped from japan. Details: ecu will be motec...
  6. R

injected LPG (again)

i live in western Sydney (fairfield)... and down the road from me, there is this autogas place.... never bothered to go check it out for the whole 10 years i've been in the area.... anyhow, for months now i've been thinking about injected autogas..... and i've been doing research and calling...
  7. R

New Autronic released next week!!!

I took a drive out to my local autronic dealer to have a chat about some things... first thing he said was that the SM4 was being released next week... and is cheaper than the sm2 also... might be the thing to get if you're going stand alone. edit: it also supports VVti and i was told an...
  8. R

injected LPG

are there parts available to do this mod yet?? even ford and holden have them on the falcon and commodore ranges already, so what are your (anyone who might be interested) thoughts on it? i like the idea of running LPG in the future due to the smoother operation you'd get from a slower...
  9. R

bad day today.

just thought i'd share something that happened to me today... it aint about the v8, but it still is a toyota... sortta.... at least http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=6702
  10. R

Dellow might make 6spd adaptor plate

As some of you may have figured out, i am constantly in contact with Jeff from Dellows in Sydney.... I've spoken to him many times and he has always been polite and helpful..... So anyhow, i've been talking to him about a product for the v160 6spd and there may be a chance he will make an...
  11. R

running stock ecu without stock afm????

hey guys, is it possible to run the stock ecu without the stock AFM??? maybe use a different afm and a pulse/voltage adjuster to imitate the factory part... is it possible???? i'm only thinking about this because of how near impossible it is to find a 1uz AFM for sale.... no wreckers...
  12. R

1uz into XB Mad Max mobile (73 falcon coupe)

one of my work mates has an XB with a 351 windsor bored to somewhere around 360 (or i think that's what he said).... anyhow, the engine in it barely makes 100kw from what i gathered from a ride.. so we guess it's on its last legs.... and after hearing my banter about how great 1uz's are and...
  13. R

adapting supra 6spd to 1uz

ok, my worst fears have come true.... Dellow and CRS don't sell adaptors for the getrag v160. anyone know where i might be able to get an adaptor for it??? BTW, for those who don't already know, the getrag 6speed box in the supra doesn't use a seperate bellhousing... it's integrated...
  14. R

Manual gearbox suitable for conversion possibly for sale....

im waiting on my r154 supra turbo 5 speed to come from the states... was wondering if any other people in Australia are after a gearbox for a manual conversion.... i might buy a couple of them and have them sent here in one go to make it abit cheaper... any interest?? These go for...
  15. R

Need help on SC400/GS400 auto to manual swap!

Wow, im surprised no-one answered this post... i wonder if this guy is still around (seeing as he's only posted once)... Anyhow, im doing an engine swap plus manual conversion to the 1uz for my mk4 supra..... Anyhow, ill try and answer the questions with the limited knowledge i do have... 1...
  16. R

I finally got my gearbox!!!

ok for those who dont know, im putting a 1uz into my auto mk4 supra (later to be twin turbo)... ive been looking for a manual box to mate it to for awhile now but ive finally found it!!! it's a supra turbo r154 local price = $2000 i bought it from the states for $160, inland trucking costs...
  17. R

Running individual coilpacks.. possible??

im just wondering is there any way to run individual coilpacks for each plug?? this is an honest question... im not saying i want to do this... i just want to know if it's possible and what kinda parts are needed to do this?? im just curious because im use to having coilpack mounted plugs...