Search results

1. E

High Spec 1uz fe in race MGB GT Project

Tom, just coming across this post, bit late to the game. I have a highly modifying 1UZ going into a Japanese chassis. It is a race spec motor that dyno'd at 545 hp at 9500. Since I am a fan of the Cosworth DFV this motor is the closet streetable , semi practical unit. There is little left stock...
  2. E

New Member Hello

Thank Guys, it will be a slow project but will be updating photos of the chassis and driveline build as it goes. Cobber, (& XR8TT) I am a big fan of forced induction but unfortunately the specific motor going in this car is built to be normally aspirated. It is 12.9:1 compression and if I am to...
  3. E

New Member Hello

Thank you for the welcome guys. Spdrcr771. The body is a production Ginetta G34 from the UK. This was the production fiberglass reject parts. They only made 16 in a Volvo plant before they stopped production. I don't do body design very well so I need something to give me the shape to copy in...
  4. E

New Member Hello

I have just joined this form to be able to tap the vast experience of the members. I have been a fan of the Lexus 4.0 motor ever since I saw the cutaway of the motor before it was released. Reminded me of a streetable version of a Cosworth DFV. I have a project car that is getting a modified...