Search results

1. J

Hello to all of you

thanks Rod John and xr8tt for those kind words im looking foward to get back into this site and chating with all of you ive got 2 twin screw supercharges in the shed just thinking of a good project anyway thats for another thred as for my arm its as good as its going to get the biggest...
  2. J

Hello to all of you

Hi just saying hello to you all its been a while since ive been here since 2005 ive had 6 operations on my left arm after a work injury. its been a pritty bad time. Last year we moved back to Melbourne from NSW because my 5 year old boy (Jordy) has been in and out of the childrens hospital...
  3. J

fabricating for supercharger

that is excellant gaz that makes me happy
  4. J

Hello there i have tryed to pm you and it wont allow me for some reason so try [email protected] and yes i still make manifolds now and then thanks
  5. J

Hello im still in contact with this forum but i can be away from a computer for weeks sometimes i am still making custom manifolds now and then for intercooled setup they seem to be the go that people want Garys soarer is waiting to get the unichip fitted befor it can be dynoed You...
  6. J

new lightning supercharger on ebay cheap

Rod you can see in Johns photo that its hanging over the richwood manifold so how is mine narrower
  7. J

PHOTOS 112 on 1UZ

i am running 15 psi with my m112 setup and there is a lot of power
  8. J

Standalone ECU trig and sync connection

Tom get hold of Cobra he had a simler problem with the ems the crank is the speed(rpm ecu) sensor and the cam is sync witch triggers the ecu you can use the left or right cam sensor it depends on your trigger ofsets i think cobra used the RHS and i use the LHS also make sure you have wired...
  9. J

M90 Fitment

the stock 6rib belt will be fine for a m90 as i have ran my M112 at 13psi with no problem (54mm) pulley
  10. J

Please Help Engine won't start

your pistions and valves will be ok the bottom end can rotate without the cam belt on i have broken a timming belt at 3000 rpm went home and got a spare and off i went i had the same problem with only a few cylinders firing it was trying to start but just wouldnt start i tryed everything...
  11. J

Ferrari's 4.3liter V8 doubles the 1uz-fe hp output NA..

jibbby i do agree with you those engines are somthing special i did see on the overhaullin show with chip foose they did a N/A 2uz in a lexus and they got 400hp out of it
  12. J

(gee turboteener i thought that is was going to be a F1uzfe) If this is true it will be to promote lexus
  13. J

the williams f1 team are using toyota engines next year and i herd that the team will be called williams lexus this was from Neil Crompton any 1 else heard this
  14. J

gaz good to hear from you i have got the bypass valve is here i will send it to you
  15. J

Vendor Complete Engine Rebuilt kit

i do agree not sure what the quality is yet it should be here next week i did price the same kit that lex has at my local toyota dealer and it was 450$ for just the head gaskets and 1150$ (AUD) Be sure if the head gaskets fail with 11 psi i will be getting some low comp head gaskets of...
  16. J

Vendor Complete Engine Rebuilt kit

i got a complete gasket kit of ebay for 99$ US and it costed me 170$ AUD all the head gaskets valve seals and so on the block only has 2 seals and the rest you use sealent
  17. J

Wolf v500, EMS 8860

sounds like you had all the same problems wolf sent me a reluctor interface to help with noise and it does not do a thing i still get noise counts during cranking but all ways starts within 2nd eng rev have you looked into hall effect sensors a friend of mine had the same noise problem...
  18. J

Wolf v500, EMS 8860

i have had no trigger problems with my triggering once itis set up right trigger Degs 65.7 BTC and i also use the trigger auto level witch swaps voltage during engine cranking from low to high when the engine is running at 1000 rpm i use the drivers side cam sensor max does this sound...
  19. J

Wolf v500, EMS 8860

hi there the wolf v500 is hard to beat the new software has good data loging and 3d graphs 8 inj 8 ing drivers and a better noise filter for the stock 1uz cam and crank sensors ref/sync triggering and very easy to wire up
  20. J

looking really good gary well done