Search results

1. V8_IS200_marcus

IS200 Swap from 1G-FE to 1UZ-FE

Im back, and im about to start my 2nd swap :)
  2. V8_IS200_marcus

What could it be??

Hi guys, i have pulled the pipe that goe,s to the throttle body, the pipe that goe,s to the EGR is still connected to the catch can, and all seems ok now! Thanks for all your help guys :)
  3. V8_IS200_marcus

Egr Blocker Question?

Hi mate, yea i unpluged that front plug 2 or 3 days ago to see how the engine would act, and it did not seem to upset the engine in any way, like i said i have the 3 plugs at the side of the engine not in use any more, and i dont have any codes from them yet!
  4. V8_IS200_marcus

Egr Blocker Question?

I have removed the EGR, but i have 3 plugs at the side of the engine that are not being used now, i have not put the resistor in any of the plugs yet, as im unsure what one it gos in, could someone please point me to the right one, Thanks
  5. V8_IS200_marcus

What could it be??

Hi mate, i think its 3/4" i used for the oil drain, but the way rooted it, could well be why its not draining fast as there seems to be a bit of flat spot in the line!!
  6. V8_IS200_marcus

What could it be??

Thanks guys for your help, i will let you know how i get on..
  7. V8_IS200_marcus

What could it be??

Hi side show, i take my hat of to you mate, you do help!! and good help it is most of the time but could you just give the piss take a rest mate, as i for one can do with out it, now if you want to help me then please do so, :D Thanks for your help
  8. V8_IS200_marcus

What could it be??

HI guys and thanks for your feedback on this, I still have the valve covers connected ? the EGR side i have going to a catch can then back to side of the inlet, the one under throttle body is still connected as it all ways has been, do i need to disconnect them both? I also think my oil...
  9. V8_IS200_marcus

What could it be??

Hi guys, i got me timeing belt all done and all seem ok, well i took the car out lastnight for a run, but the car did not feel right, so i pulled over to take a look, all seemed ok untill i rev it up, the turbo smoke,s when i stop reving the car, i think the return pipe to the sump is backing...
  10. V8_IS200_marcus

what if the cams move when replaceing Timeing belt??

Hi mate, yea thats what i went by last time, it says in that that the dot has to be at 6 o,clock, you but if you do that then the timeing mark on the crank dont line up with the timeing mark on the oilpump? so i have done it by the back mark on the crank and lined it up to the oil pump...
  11. V8_IS200_marcus

ok i have lined the cams up with the marks on the back cover, and i have lined the crank up to the timeing mark on the oilpump, But my Q? is the dot on the crank is not at 6 o,clock now its just off,as i have used the oilpump timeing mark? and when i 1st did the belt last week i had gone by...
  12. V8_IS200_marcus

Hi Sideshow :rolleyes: lol im no mechanic, i just like to play with my toy :D and Thanks for your help
  13. V8_IS200_marcus

hhmmm some one must know what to do if one of the cams move?? do i turn it right round and reline it up or just move it back to line it up??
  14. V8_IS200_marcus

its a 93 LS400 i have the car running but it now has a bad misfire at around 2500 / 3000 RPM and before i did the water pump the car was fine, so im start to think ithas jumped 1, or the cam moved when i put the belt on and i did not see it move.
  15. V8_IS200_marcus

HI guys, im about to replace my timeing belt, just a quick Q! if one of the cam,s move once the belt is of, what should i do turn it right round to line the marks up or just move it back? Thanks P.S i replaced the water pump last week, but when i put the belt on i think it has jumped, and...
  16. V8_IS200_marcus

Fuel tank pressurising. Problem or normal

HI mate, yea i use an intank pump to act as my lift/pump
  17. V8_IS200_marcus

Fuel tank pressurising. Problem or normal

I have the same thing as you, on the IS200 there is a charcoal cannister, but on the 1UZ im useing there is no pipe work for this, so there for i have left the pipe comeing from the cannister open, and all seems ok, i get abit of air come out the tank when i fill up but then i used to get that...
  18. V8_IS200_marcus

Auto Box Gears

Thanks for that mate,
  19. V8_IS200_marcus

overheating??

Thanks mate :)
  20. V8_IS200_marcus

overheating??

Hi mate, yea its the pump mate, :( can you point me to where the post is for replaceing the timeing belt as i can not seem to find it ) Thanks