Search results

1. D

Project 1gz v12 jza80

good idea,,,,keep it on the DL. I'll remember that when my 6 engines are here in a few weeks....:madfawk:
  2. D

Project 1gz v12 jza80

me too:wavey:
  3. D

Video--Toyota Motor Sports Lexus Epic Marine Ski Boat Engine 4.0L DOHC 300 HP

to bad Toyota picked a jack ass to build the boats. He left the molds in the sun and they warped creating a dangerous hook. When the boats are in a tight turn, they cannot recover without stopping.....what an idiot!!:madfawk: I wish they would have consulted me first. I could have hooked them...
  4. D

reliable 1000hp?

I was looking at those rotrex. Pretty nice.
  5. D

reliable 1000hp?

Agreed. I have a boat with a 800hp blower set up right now. It is build right and can redline (5200) up and down the river all day long with out a problem. I know these engines love reving up. The overhead cams are great. four bolt mains. Seems like a pretty stout engine in stock form. With...
  6. D

reliable 1000hp?

Hey everyone. New here and enjoy the reading. I am purchasing a high end boat this winter and want to make it a one off custom piece. As you all know, blown chevy engines are the norm for any high hp engine in the industy. I have been around alot of blower/turbo set ups. Is it possible to get...